Thread: Honda bike spare parts

Default Honda bike spare parts

Hi guys..

I've got a colleague coming from Russia and he wants to get some spare parts for his bike (Honda XL 1000 V Varadero 2000 model). So was wondering if CS-Bikers here can recommend some shops/dealers/etc. It doesn't matter if it is original or 3rd party spareparts.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Default Re: Honda bike spare parts

you can get alot of spare parts from this shop near mustafa... they are the distributor for alot of the honda parts and you can get some very rare parts too... its at the small side lane that is just infront of mustafa... cant miss it...

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    you can get alot of spare parts from this shop near mustafa... they are the distributor for alot of the honda parts and you can get some very rare parts too... its at the small side lane that is just infront of mustafa... cant miss it...
    Hey.. thanks for your quick reply bro..

any idea of the name of the shop?

it just slip my mind... will try to get it for u from my friend... but u cant miss it... its along the small slip road that is opposite mustafa centers money changer... be there before 5pm.. they operate at wholesale hours... there is another one i think along rowell road... these two will probably have all the parts that u will ever need... n if they dont.... the main agent boon siew wont have it too...

Thanks bro!!

I sent you a pm for the details.

Octane69, sometimes boonsiew do have the parts when others do not. It depends
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    I sent you a pm for the details.

Octane69, sometimes boonsiew do have the parts when others do not. It depends
    Thanks bro..

I think you could get better response if you ask here or refer your friend to this forum:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...play.php?f=100

Another place for original and third party spare parts, is Lim Ah Boy and other nearby shops at Kelantan Lane.

Ever success... that the name of the shop...