Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading my C2040Z to C700UZ for 10X Opitcal Zoom

Originally posted by mpenza

Are there any saturation setting? If there is, a higher saturation setting could give you the colors of the Fujifilm camera
    In the DC, nope.....only can do it in Photoshop.

it's a bit of a pity then.... but just require one additional step which isn't a great deal
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    it's a bit of a pity then.... but just require one additional step which isn't a great deal
    Boh bian lah...have to spend a bit more time tweaking it lor!!!

Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback and comments, really appreciated it.

I got my C-700UZ from John 3:16 @ $1080 with free 64MB SM Card, Free charger and 1700 Nimh batteries and photoshop element software. Bought the conversion lens adpter and Hoya multi-coated UV guard as well @ $45 and $15 each.

The 10X zoom really makes the difference and I am sure I will have a lot of fun with this camera...

Originally posted by duckling
    Hi guys,

I got my C-700UZ from John 3:16 @ $1080 with free 64MB SM Card, Free charger and 1700 Nimh batteries and photoshop element software. Bought the conversion lens adpter and Hoya multi-coated UV guard as well @ $45 and $15 each.

The 10X zoom really makes the difference and I am sure I will have a lot of fun with this camera...

Hi Duckie, so basically u got the same freebies as the C-2040z lah!

What will happen to ur C-2040z and the other freebies??? Cheap cheap lehlong away ah???

BTW...this time ur warranty card got "REDEEMED" stamp or not???

Wow...the 10x Zoom Club getting more and more crowded.....

Note: The lens on the C-700uz is slower than the C-2040z....

Originally posted by Jayan

Hi Duckie, so basically u got the same freebies as the C-2040z lah!

What will happen to ur C-2040z and the other freebies??? Cheap cheap lehlong away ah???

BTW...this time ur warranty card got "REDEEMED" stamp or not???

Wow...the 10x Zoom Club getting more and more crowded.....

Note: The lens on the C-700uz is slower than the C-2040z....
    Yah lor, my additional freebies (32MB SM Card, Tripod and Bag + photo course) still with me. My Camera sold off to my brother @ purchase price (he dun mind) together with 32MB SM Card, AC Adapter - I get to keep the Charger and batteries.

This time, I Samuel took the filled warranty card says that he'll have to claim the freebies from Olympus since he has given to me first.

And yes, I noticed that the lens is slower but I still prefer the C-700UZ...

hi duckling,

good for you...can use the 10x zoom already...

i guess the 10x zoom is useful when u want to take candid shots without the person noticing..right?

Hi guys,

The price you got is a little steep. I think you got ripped off for the lens adapter. Is yours the 3rd party 52mm one (silver) or the original 55mm (black) one?

Yah lor, my additional freebies (32MB SM Card, Tripod and Bag + photo course) still with me. My Camera sold off to my brother @ purchase price (he dun mind) together with 32MB SM Card, AC Adapter - I get to keep the Charger and batteries.

This time, I Samuel took the filled warranty card says that he'll have to claim the freebies from Olympus since he has given to me first.

And yes, I noticed that the lens is slower but I still prefer the C-700UZ...
    Well...as long as u r happy with it...

Just remember to take ur warrabty card back from Sam when he's done claiming freebies from Oly SG.

Originally posted by azone

The price you got is a little steep. I think you got ripped off for the lens adapter. Is yours the 3rd party 52mm one (silver) or the original 55mm (black) one?
    I think the price though a bit on the high side, is still within reasonable limits.

Just treat it as the price of good service....or can save that extra $100 and bear with the ATTITUDE of the world-famous SLS salesman!!!

Originally posted by azone

Yes, I understand that the 3rd party lens adapter cost abt $25 in SLS. But that's ok with me, consider I got everything at one stop - no need to hunt around, moreover service was excellent.

Even for the camera I knew that it's cheaper from AP - $930 with e-quote but I still prefer to trade with John 3:16 rather than face those unthrustworthy merchants.

The black one does match with the camera, thus I didn't take it - cost $55.
    Last edited by duckling; 22nd January 2002 at 10:02 AM.

So you took the Silver one @45?

Yes, I understand that the 3rd party lens adapter cost abt $25 in SLS. But that's ok with me, consider I got every at one stop - no need to hunt around, moreover service was excellent.

I got the silver one months ago for only $18. Anyway, if you're happy with your purchase, then start going out and shoot some pics!

I saw the C-700UZ at $900 at Superpet.com.sg, SLS. Should be a genuine price cos it's on the price list pamphlet they distribute. But don't know whether inclusive of GST. Anyway, hope you enjoy your purchase, duckling!

what is the best price of the C-700UZ

Originally posted by lufu
    what is the best price of the C-700UZ
    Like Tweek said $900 I reckon is the best price.

choonhow
    Guests

Originally posted by Tweek
    I saw the C-700UZ at $900 at Superpet.com.sg, SLS. Should be a genuine price cos it's on the price list pamphlet they distribute. But don't know whether inclusive of GST. Anyway, hope you enjoy your purchase, duckling!

For computer shops in SLS, GST is inclusive if pay by cash or net, they will charge GST if pay by credit card.

Sphoenix
    Guests

Even for the camera I knew that it's cheaper from AP - $930 with e-quote but I still prefer to trade with John 3:16 rather than face those unthrustworthy merchants.
    How do I get an e-quote from AP?

Anyone selling their c700?

Cheers

Originally posted by Sphoenix
    How do I get an e-quote from AP?
    Alan Photo e-Quote

Regards,

Pinoy

Sphoenix
    Guests

Originally posted by Pinoy
    Alan Photo e-Quote