Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    that one is later year end phase 2 buy. 24" - 27" LCD + Infrant ReadyNAS NV+ RAID.
    eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz....i see salar...lol...XFX 8600 dun support sub DVI lel...only dual DVI...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Final answer!

Item Model Price
    Motherboard Gigabyte P35C-DS3R + E6750 $591
    RAM 1GB Kingston DDR2-800-PC6400/CL5 (x2) $172
    HDD Hitachi Deskstar 500GB 16MB 7200RPM $199
    Graphics XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 675Mhz $339
    PSU Silverstone 500W+PFC ATX12V v2.2 (ST50EF) $159
    Casing ?? budget 200 $200
    OS Vista Ultimate (OEM) DVD $288

Total CPU cost $1,948

But not sure if the combi got conflict or not. Can I plug the XFX to a normal VGA D-Sub pin LCD?
    Where is Keith when you need him...

BTW CYRN you got use rig for gaming or not? Agree with dreamerz on getting Win XP Pro instead of Vista.

Which shop to get that?
    see here...

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/price...tby=price&pg=0
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post

BTW CYRN you got use rig for gaming or not? Agree with dreamerz on getting Win XP Pro instead of Vista.
    hahaha...DA went to slp liao lar...he BTH liao...
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    like that u buy good video card like very wasted.

can see the diff leh DVI and analog.
    I'm budget constraint at the moment. and need to process photos fast. recent shoots requires overnight delivery for publication. I better up my system before problems surfaces.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

I'm budget constraint at the moment. and need to process photos fast. recent shoots requires overnight delivery for publication. I better up my system before problems surfaces.
    EERRRZZZZZ...the XFX 8600GTS dun support Sub-DVI..means u either get a new monitor...or u find another card wif Sub-DVI...
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    EERRRZZZZZ...the XFX 8600GTS dun support Sub-DVI..means u either get a new monitor...or u find another card wif Sub-DVI...
    got those converter rite.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post

He alreadi helped me alot liao.

But still need some finalisation in decision due to $$$ constraints loh.

gt...but no point getting those converter...
    My Site

tat's wat I tot too.

tomolo need to check. else buying LCD now really need to forgo buying some cam equipments.

tat's wat I tot too.

tomolo need to check. else buying LCD now really need to forgo buying some cam equipments.
    if u using it to tong for 1 to 2 mths then ok lar...
    My Site

The thing is that the MB got no AGP support loh... else I'll use back my card.

if u using it to tong for 1 to 2 mths then ok lar...
    tong until dec or jan onli.

The thing is that the MB got no AGP support loh... else I'll use back my card.
    AGP very long technology le...now usually all board dun come wif it liao...n AGP highest rate is 8x only while PCI-e is 16x...speed difference...
    My Site

tong until dec or jan onli.
    should b ok lar...this 1 ask DA opinion better..
    My Site

hahaha...DA went to slp liao lar...he BTH liao...
    go call him. 'wakeup shh shhh'

go call him. 'wakeup shh shhh'
    hahah....u go call lo..only Errz the 神 can do it...
    My Site

n oh ya CYRN u can go fuwell,bell systen,media pro this few shops to get the part...this few shops are more reputable in SLS...
    My Site

n oh ya CYRN u can go fuwell,bell systen,media pro this few shops to get the part...this few shops are more reputable in SLS...
    thanks.. will do tomolo.

thanks.. will do tomolo.
    best is ask DA accp u go...hahaha...his face big enuf...should ve discount...
    My Site