Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 999

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

  1. #921

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Hahaha..saw the posted pics liao.. realli smoked out.
    lets hope NDP will b better...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  2. #922

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    All smoked out.
    At least better than mi... whole day staring at PC trying to figure out what's best.

    XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512MB $195
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 675Mhz $339
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 730Mhz $399
    XFX GeForce 8800 XXX GTS 320MB 580Mhz $519
    Inno3D 8800 GTS 320MB OC $499
    Gigabyte GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB $349
    Leadtek PX 8600 GTS TDH 320MB $479

    Would 8600GT be sufficient for PS CS3 + LR? Or should I get the 8600GTS @ $339?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #923
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lets hope NDP will b better...
    Today shooting location kena blocked, then alot of smoke

  4. #924

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    At least better than mi... whole day staring at PC trying to figure out what's best.

    XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512MB $195
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 675Mhz $339
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 730Mhz $399
    XFX GeForce 8800 XXX GTS 320MB 580Mhz $519
    Inno3D 8800 GTS 320MB OC $499
    Gigabyte GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB $349
    Leadtek PX 8600 GTS TDH 320MB $479

    Would 8600GT be sufficient for PS CS3 + LR? Or should I get the 8600GTS @ $339?
    XFX 8600GT gt mistake is it...XFX when gt 8600GT wif 512mb ram? n at tat price...
    Last edited by dreamerz; 28th July 2007 at 11:44 PM.
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #925

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    XFX 8600GT gt mistake is it...XFX when gt 8600GT wif 512mb ram? n at tat price...
    oops.. it's 8500 GT. paiseh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #926

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    oops.. it's 8500 GT. paiseh.
    hahaha...icic...actually all oso ok for LR n CS3...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  7. #927

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    CYRN where u get ur pricelist de? like quite ex lel the GPU...

    y nt get LEADTEK 8600GT (GeForce 8600GT) 256MB GDDR3 for $199...

    or other can take a look here...

    http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/price...tby=price&pg=0
    Last edited by dreamerz; 29th July 2007 at 12:12 AM.
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #928

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    CYRN where u get ur pricelist de? like quite ex lel the GPU...

    y nt get LEADTEK 8600GT (GeForce 8600GT) 256MB GDDR3 for $199...

    or other can take a look here...

    http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/price...tby=price&pg=0
    collected from SLS loh. mostly cybermind listing.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #929

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    thanks... this looks promising.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #930

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    trying to keep my PC to about $1.7K

    Now alrealy $2.5K liao... havent add the screen yet.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    godlike dirty sensor i have. gotta head down for servicing tml liao zzz

  12. #932

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    godlike dirty sensor i have. gotta head down for servicing tml liao zzz
    clean yourself lah.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #933

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    tinking of getting Vista Ultimate 64bit.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    tinking of getting Vista Ultimate 64bit.
    original vista ultimate comes with 2 dvd, 1 32bit, 1 64bit

  15. #935
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    At least better than mi... whole day staring at PC trying to figure out what's best.

    XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512MB $195
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 675Mhz $339
    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 730Mhz $399
    XFX GeForce 8800 XXX GTS 320MB 580Mhz $519
    Inno3D 8800 GTS 320MB OC $499
    Gigabyte GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB $349
    Leadtek PX 8600 GTS TDH 320MB $479

    Would 8600GT be sufficient for PS CS3 + LR? Or should I get the 8600GTS @ $339?

    XFX GeForce 8800 XXX GTS 320MB 580Mhz $519

    Yummy!!!
    Last edited by Garion; 29th July 2007 at 12:41 AM.

  16. #936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    think the video card wont really increase the speed. maybe add ram to 4gig better. i wan to add more ram (2gig)..but will cost me $22x :~~(

  17. #937

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    original vista ultimate comes with 2 dvd, 1 32bit, 1 64bit
    I not sure leh. again from last week's shopping list, I got the following.

    Vista Ultimate (OEM) $316
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) $299
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) 64bit $309
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) DVD $288
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I not sure leh. again from last week's shopping list, I got the following.

    Vista Ultimate (OEM) $316
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) $299
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) 64bit $309
    Vista Ultimate (OEM) DVD $288
    orrr..OEM different. but u might hit driver/application problem if run 64bit.

  19. #939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Hahaha..saw the posted pics liao.. realli smoked out.
    Smoke until really cannot smoke out liao.

    HBK post your shot!!! Swee lehh!!!! Best non smoke shot of the night.

  20. #940

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    think the video card wont really increase the speed. maybe add ram to 4gig better. i wan to add more ram (2gig)..but will cost me $22x :~~(
    I'm thinking of

    XFX GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 730Mhz $399

    I believe the Oc would speed up a little of slack on PS or LR.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •