Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...fierce...lol...but its seems to b a trend now for student to whack teacher when confronted?
    seems like thats e trend now... i really dunno is it cos the parents dun bring them up correctly or is it really e influence of the media nowadays...

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    seems like thats e trend now... i really dunno is it cos the parents dun bring them up correctly or is it really e influence of the media nowadays...
    no idea... u shld b thankful u r in primary sch not sec.... got adorable pri 1s to look at & listen to their silly conversations
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    no idea... u shld b thankful u r in primary sch not sec.... got adorable pri 1s to look at & listen to their silly conversations
    pri 1 kids nowadys are not simple..believe me..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    haha, i prefer the P2s, still have get "influence" yet and not as blur as the P1s...

today i just saw a P4 in my class did the "International Sign Language" to his friend in my class...

anyway, check out this photo..

i think its really cute sia...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=296347

haha, i prefer the P2s, still have get "influence" yet and not as blur as the P1s...

today i just saw a P4 in my class did the "International Sign Language" to his friend in my class...
    hahaha...tats so normal lo...i oso duno where the heck my niece in P1 learn to say the international 4 letter word...after she say kena whack by my mom...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

anyway, check out this photo..

i think its really cute sia...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=296347
    hahaha...very nice concept...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

hahaha...tats so normal lo...i oso duno where the heck my niece in P1 learn to say the international 4 letter word...after she say kena whack by my mom...
    wah, that one must take note already le, make sure your aunt screens e friends she hangs out with... most of the time they learn from their friends one..

wah, that one must take note already le, make sure your aunt screens e friends she hangs out with... most of the time they learn from their friends one..
    hahaha...wats tat gt to do wif my aunt? is my sis lar...but this niece is under my mom care lar...lol...she kena scolded n whack by my mom when she say it...so she dun dare to say any vulgarities..
    My Site

hahaha...wats tat gt to do wif my aunt? is my sis lar...but this niece is under my mom care lar...lol...she kena scolded n whack by my mom when she say it...so she dun dare to say any vulgarities..
    oh haha, ok ok.. pai seh... too blur liaoz... Aunt's daughter = cousin... -_-"

hiaz... over-stressed... lolx

oh haha, ok ok.. pai seh... too blur liaoz... Aunt's daughter = cousin... -_-"

hiaz... over-stressed... lolx
    hahha...u too stressed liao...time for destress...

i now watching a movie super funny...
    Last edited by dreamerz; 17th July 2007 at 01:47 PM.
    My Site

hahha...u too stressed liao...time for destress...

i now watching a movie super funny...
    O.o aren't you in school now?
    Last edited by ~Arcanic~; 17th July 2007 at 01:52 PM.

O.o aren't you in school now?
    haha...yup in sch...see ur pm...add in msn chat lel i very bored...
    My Site

haha...yup in sch...see ur pm...add in msn chat lel i very bored...
    haha, i also in school leh... surf net already a bit -_-" you still want me to msn ah...

anyway, do you all know that sch laptops are now rigged with some program that logs whatever internet sites you go to? And you cannot install programs like MSN etc etc into it, very irritating sia... lucky i using my own laptop... lol

haha, i also in school leh... surf net already a bit -_-" you still want me to msn ah...

anyway, do you all know that sch laptops are now rigged with some program that logs whatever internet sites you go to? And you cannot install programs like MSN etc etc into it, very irritating sia... lucky i using my own laptop... lol
    lol...aiya...nt computer its the server tat log ur movement..hahaha...they prog the com to restricted access mah...very sian mah..add inside msn chat better.. since u now so free oso...im using laptop provided by my sch oso..
    My Site

lol...aiya...nt computer its the server tat log ur movement..hahaha...they prog the com to restricted access mah...very sian mah..add inside msn chat better.. since u now so free oso...im using laptop provided by my sch oso..
    lol, now i think i going to pack up to go home liaoz...

can do my stuff better at home..

lol, now i think i going to pack up to go home liaoz...

can do my stuff better at home..
    lol...add in msn chat when u get home lel...sibei sian sia...
    My Site

i got a colleague's friend who was teaching in a secondary school, when he scolded the student for being rude, the sec 3 kid took e chair and flung it at the teacher...
    In my old sec school there'll sure be fights/arguements 2 times a week in the canteen during recess. Ppl challenging DMs (we got 2 DMs), Screaming at teachers,

In my next sch (there for 1 yr) , there will be fights every 3 times a week. Sigh... screaming, chasing thru the corridor... fighting...

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    In my old sec school there'll sure be fights/arguements 2 times a week in the canteen during recess. Ppl challenging DMs (we got 2 DMs), Screaming at teachers,

In my next sch (there for 1 yr) , there will be fights every 3 times a week. Sigh... screaming, chasing thru the corridor... fighting...
    hummm... maybe can setup new busniess. Rental of parang

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    hummm... maybe can setup new busniess. Rental of parang
    for not so "hiong" for parang, use paintball, coloured water bomb, expired dumplings, mouldy huat kueh...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast