Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    znais erom neve eM

...ssalc tsrow 6P eveiler anek

.....zzzzzhgrA
    do not give up on tis children..u r a teacher, and they really needed help..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XX - Viking And The Rocks... ICE CREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    do not give up on tis children..u r a teacher, and they really needed help..
    Hiaz, if they are my own class i still maybe can try and see what works..

main problem is if you are just relieving for 1 period etc, they totally dun give a hoot who you are...

today got some bigshot from the ministry coming to visit... i hope the person don't walk by sia... -_-"

znais erom neve eM

...ssalc tsrow 6P eveiler anek

.....zzzzzhgrA
    eh... when u sense tat big shot coming, let they play the silent game....

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    u went cos fest also?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Hiaz, if they are my own class i still maybe can try and see what works..

main problem is if you are just relieving for 1 period etc, they totally dun give a hoot who you are...

today got some bigshot from the ministry coming to visit... i hope the person don't walk by sia... -_-"
    Wonder if you they still have those kind of sit in inspector (like in the past) of sorts to grade you how you conduct your "classes"...

I've seriously taken my teacher's advice - never become a rehcaet ...

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Wonder if you they still have those kind of sit in inspector (like in the past) of sorts to grade you how you conduct your "classes"...

I've seriously taken my teacher's advice - never become a rehcaet ...
    er... yep... in fact, my inspector is coming tomorrow.... -_-"

trying to do my powerpoint etc etc for tomorrow... hiaz...

hashbrown - what silent game wor?

er... yep... in fact, my inspector is coming tomorrow.... -_-"

trying to do my powerpoint etc etc for tomorrow... hiaz...

hashbrown - what silent game wor?
    who made noise 1st will get punishment or no prize or go home later....
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    who made noise 1st will get punishment or no prize or go home later....
    tried le.. it doesn't work on them..

firstly they are no afraid of punishment, most of them in this class are "regulars" of the principal's office...
    secondly, they don't give a hoot about prizes (cos they are old enough to know prizes are just some "small" stuff, P6 are aiming for something like a PSP) -_-"
    and thirdly... lolx, most them them don't go home early either... after sch all dunno disappear where to loiter one... pengz

Make them copy a chapter 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh View Post
    haha, i only relieve teacher leh.. .how to make them copy... and i dun think they will write anyway...

got one kid when i was talking to him, still tilt his head one side and give me that kid of I DUN CARE look... lolx

but the interesting thing is, they are very afraid of their form teacher.. and her height is only up to my shoulders... dunno how she managed to make them until like this sia...

Member/Tangshooter

scan + print + set no. of copies to 10
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

haha, i only relieve teacher leh.. .how to make them copy... and i dun think they will write anyway...

got one kid when i was talking to him, still tilt his head one side and give me that kid of I DUN CARE look... lolx

but the interesting thing is, they are very afraid of their form teacher.. and her height is only up to my shoulders... dunno how she managed to make them until like this sia...
    Kids these days... either hate them or love them

Times have really changed... kids are getting too bold for their own good

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    scan + print + set no. of copies to 10
    This is what kids will think TODAY... scary isn't it?

chili padi...

i rmbr my pri sch maths teacher... v short like 1.5m... her voice can b heard frm one end of e corridor to the other end... when ppl didnt hand in homework, made them stand outside n question "why u didnt bring, why u forget, why u ...." then point the pen at their face like gonna poke their eyes
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    chili padi...

i rmbr my pri sch maths teacher... v short like 1.5m... her voice can b heard frm one end of e corridor to the other end... when ppl didnt hand in homework, made them stand outside n question "why u didnt bring, why u forget, why u ...." then point the pen at their face like gonna poke their eyes

I got lady teachers who shout like platoon commanders. I got teachers so gentel that no one listens to him (super senior teacher).

I always remember:

"When I started teaching... I don't know where you are. Your parents are still playing gor li"

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I got lady teachers who shout like platoon commanders. I got teachers so gentel that no one listens to him (super senior teacher).

I always remember:

"When I started teaching... I don't know where you are. Your parents are still playing gor li"
    i'll use this when i get to that age... lolx

YAY~~~ No need to relieve that class liaoz... timetable mixed up, another teacher taking them~

can do my powerpoint for my inspector tomorrow le... happy~~~

I got a 'sadastic' teacher from P5 which has extremely creative punishment

Put hands in front of you (think stereotypical chinese hopping vampire). And hold...........

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I got a 'sadastic' teacher from P5 which has extremely creative punishment

Put hands in front of you (think stereotypical chinese hopping vampire). And hold...........
    Those still nothing la ...

My time:

P1 teacher twists your ear till you feel its going to drop off or bleed.
    P4 CL2 teacher uses a bamboo stick or wooden ruler "TWACKS" your hand until the sun don't shine ... that one really hurt.

Secondary:
    Teacher makes u sit underneath the table or stand on the chair during lesson if you're sleeping/didn't bring the book/didn't do homework

So arcanic... this gives you some idea... but i think the first 2 can't be done already... else parents will complain

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Those still nothing la ...

My time:

P1 teacher twists your ear till you feel its going to drop off or bleed.
    P4 CL2 teacher uses a bamboo stick or wooden ruler "TWACKS" your hand until the sun don't shine ... that one really hurt.

Secondary:
    Teacher makes u sit underneath the table or stand on the chair during lesson if you're sleeping/didn't bring the book/didn't do homework

So arcanic... this gives you some idea... but i think the first 2 can't be done already... else parents will complain
    lol...u nv argue n whack tat teacher ar...

my sec sch class famous for been rebellious...gt 1 incident tat 1 of my fren almost fought wif DM...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...u nv argue n whack tat teacher ar...

my sec sch class famous for been rebellious...gt 1 incident tat 1 of my fren almost fought wif DM...
    i got a colleague's friend who was teaching in a secondary school, when he scolded the student for being rude, the sec 3 kid took e chair and flung it at the teacher...

i got a colleague's friend who was teaching in a secondary school, when he scolded the student for being rude, the sec 3 kid took e chair and flung it at the teacher...
    hahaha...fierce...lol...but its seems to b a trend now for student to whack teacher when confronted?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast