Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeching of photos by Vincent_model

Default Leeching of photos by Vincent_model

Hi photogs,

Please take a look at the following link to see if your photos have been leeched by this particular individual. From what I know so far, he didn't bother asking for permission.

http://vincemodel.blogspot.com/

Feedback from models suggested that he's quite a shady individual, probably making use of the title "model agent" to know more girls for his own misdemeanors.

Default Re: Leeching of photos by Vincent_model

Any relation with this link since both are Vince Models.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=294673

Who's this Vincent_model? Must report him

Dominant thanks for the warning, my photos were leece without ever my knowing.

Vincent, you don't even have the simple manner of informing the photographer, seeking permission to have their photos put on the website, the photos which belong to both the model and the photographer, even if you have inform the model. Did u inform the photographer involve? NO, not even credits were given.

Yes, this photos maybe TFCD shoot but still it's rights belong to both the models and the Photographers. Both party must be given the consent to have the photos place on the website. And you are using it for commerical purpose. I'm not demand for any monery payments or whatever, it just simple note of seeking permission, will that be any harm on your hand.

You have shown what a making of a model agent you are from this simple case, I'm not sure are you able to take care of your girls
    Last edited by harrynkl; 14th July 2007 at 09:38 AM.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

what?! another leecher?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    what?! another leecher?
    or a lecher。。。。
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

CSI from CS will investivate this i hope
    My Models

your voices have been heard ! i will be contacting the CSI now.

ok noted. good job dominant.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Right click on the links at the side and read the message there..

Quote Originally Posted by dominant View Post
    Hi photogs,

Please take a look at the following link to see if your photos have been leeched by this particular individual. From what I know so far, he didn't bother asking for permission.

http://vincemodel.blogspot.com/

Feedback from models suggested that he's quite a shady individual, probably making use of the title "model agent" to know more girls for his own misdemeanors.

thanks for warning your fellow clubsnappers... good job.

Well said bro, but just a quick note, the copyright of TFCD remains with the photog, not the photog and the model. Prior approval has to be obtained from the photog.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Dominant thanks for the warning, my photos were leece without ever my knowing.

Vincent, you don't even have the simple manner of informing the photographer, seeking permission to have their photos put on the website, the photos which belong to both the model and the photographer, even if you have inform the model. Did u inform the photographer involve? NO, not even credits were given.

Yes, this photos maybe TFCD shoot but still it's rights belong to both the models and the Photographers. Both party must be given the consent to have the photos place on the website. And you are using it for commerical purpose. I'm not demand for any monery payments or whatever, it just simple note of seeking permission, will that be any harm on your hand.

You have shown what a making of a model agent you are from this simple case, I'm not sure are you able to take care of your girls

geezzz

Thanks everyone, you are welcome.

My own photos were being used as well, unfortunately without watermarks as I send a couple to the model without watermarking it. I send him an sms and to his credit, he immediately remove it.

Any photog whose photos have been mis-used can send me a PM regarding how to contact this vincent model.

Apparently he has been harassing a couple of my models as well, calling umpteen times a day, at unearthly hours, talking nonsense etc...

From the look of it, Vince is probably a young man who just wanted to post all those girlies images in his blog .... usually to share with other people, as well as to boost his tiny ego. In this case, he didnt even had the courage to show himself, how then do you expect him to give credit to photographers.....

Such sites are very common in other countries, where individual will collect images based on certain themes and post them in a certain blogs ..... not ethical but really quite harmless...
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichibawa View Post
    Any relation with this link since both are Vince Models.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=294673
    Seems like it's him. His previous nick vince_models was banned by the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    From the look of it, Vince is probably a young man who just wanted to post all those girlies images in his blog .... usually to share with other people, as well as to boost his tiny ego. In this case, he didnt even had the courage to show himself, how then do you expect him to give credit to photographers.....

Such sites are very common in other countries, where individual will collect images based on certain themes and post them in a certain blogs ..... not ethical but really quite harmless...
    not right means not right, harmless or not, shouldn't take into consideration.

want to post xiao mei mei photos? find his own xiao mei mei and shoot himself.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

My photos of Cheryl Wong were leeched too!!!

Vincent doesn't seem to understand copyright laws and etiquette.

Edit: Upon closer look, he left the watermark signature intact. So like Canonised mentioned above, I'll give him the benefit of doubt that his intents are non-malicious, and just a case of poor etiquette.
    Last edited by Gunbucker; 14th July 2007 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    My photos of Cheryl Wong were leeched too!!!

Vincent doesn't seem to understand copyright laws and etiquette.

Edit: Upon closer look, he left the watermark signature intact. So like Canonised mentioned above, I'll give him the benefit of doubt that his intents are non-malicious, and just a case of poor etiquette.
    I bet Vince is less than 20 years or younger.........keke...........

Quote Originally Posted by dominant View Post
    Thanks everyone, you are welcome.

My own photos were being used as well, unfortunately without watermarks as I send a couple to the model without watermarking it. I send him an sms and to his credit, he immediately remove it.

Any photog whose photos have been mis-used can send me a PM regarding how to contact this vincent model.

Apparently he has been harassing a couple of my models as well, calling umpteen times a day, at unearthly hours, talking nonsense etc...
    he better remove the photos willingly. If the photos are use for other means or the model are in any harm or her reputation are ruined, he is the main culprit.
    My Models

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast