Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Default Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Quote Originally Posted by mlwang View Post
    Convenient?? Haha eat bao/ bread more convenient, cheaper, and maybe healthier.

Fastfood is a convenient way to RIP earlier, eat at your own risk
    U eat only and den zero exercise of cos RIP faster lah. Dun say juz fast food. Bao and bread oso the same thing.

No food is healthy when consumed in excess. Eat in moderation. Not say totally cannot eat. Occasionally will do.

Quote Originally Posted by mlwang View Post
    Convenient?? Haha eat bao/ bread more convenient, cheaper, and maybe healthier.

Fastfood is a convenient way to RIP earlier, eat at your own risk
    hahaha.. if eating fastfood all the time is not RIP.. is cardiac arrest or sudden death...

i already cut down alot nowadays , on fast food .. prefer vegetables /fruits...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

this thread is dead already or what?

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    this thread is dead already or what?
    well if there's no interest from members anymore then just let the thread die, this thread is not exactly meaningful for a photography forum anyway, unless the shrinking fried chicken is causing problems for food photographers

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    well if there's no interest from members anymore then just let the thread die, this thread is not exactly meaningful for a photography forum anyway, unless the shrinking fried chicken is causing problems for food photographers
    lol but its in the kopitiam area for this kind of griping

Quote Originally Posted by 2100 View Post
    $5.95 raised to $6.20 for the meal, nevermind.

But now give me this kind of quality chicken. Bones all black, meat also so dark coloured. When you take a bite, the meat is HARD! And the skin of this crispy skin is also dark coloured.
    I bought 2 meals, 12 bucks, in the end threw the chicken into the dustbin! Pure Crap!

I agreed. My wife and me had stopped patronizing KFC for a long long time liao..
    Very much miss the good old days when the restaurant is still known as Kentucky Fried Chicken instead of the KFC today.
    Standard drop very very much. Nowaday I can't tell what is the different between the chickens served by KFC from those served by the western food stalls in the coffeeshop!

I'm surprise to still seeing the crowds and queues when I passed by the outlets.

IMO its not just about the frozen or kampong chicken that is being used. I believe the so call original seasoning and the cooking process passed down from Colonel Harland is no more in use. I would very much be interested to visit their kitchen to see if they are still using the pressure cooker.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDivine View Post
    I agree.. KFC in China are way more juicy than in SG.
    Nowadays I avoid KFC, only satisfy my craving once in a blue moon.
    The price we pay, the quality we get. Not worth
    KFC in china? are you sure it's not fake chicken?

The recent incident, bao also use fake pork, made of cardbox

interestingly, the way you took the pic actually makes e chicken look more delicious than what you said it wasn't. haha..

if i didnt read your comments abt the bad chicken, just looking at the chicken would make me salivate!
    Upload & share pics/videos @ http://www.chocoboard.com 2day wif other photography enthusiasts!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    .......... bawk..........
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post
    KFC in china? are you sure it's not fake chicken?

China is a big place. When was the last time you were there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukoo View Post
    I'm surprise to still seeing the crowds and queues when I passed by the outlets.
    why surprise?

there's always new generations that never taste the KFC standards when it started years ago.
    So to those people, there's no standard dropping. It's not that all people is as old as you.

Maybe many people sick of eating the burgers and change diet to KFC ?
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post

Don't believe everything in the news or papers....china 公安 has confirmed this is a hoax after their investigation....Erm...what an irony....I read it from today's night press also

Recently i ate at Swensen, the menu got a boneless deep fried chicken leg that is very nice... big piece, very chispy & not oily... think under the pirates of the carribean special... dunno still have a not...

I Just ordered home delivery yester-night at 10pm. The operator told me might take 1hr to deliver, then 15min later 'ting tong' lai liao!!! I hurry grab my jeans as I was still in my undies after just reaching home. I ordered 6 piece chix, as usual no wings (as i remember those are the smallest one) chix pop corn,nugget, coleslaw, mash potato. Wow the Crispy Chix are all huge !! The Drumb Stick also BIG as it has been a long time since I last tried KFC, I am quite surprise to see that. I remember they use to be small Everything was nice yum yum except the nugget ...cannot make it la. Had a good meal very full hahaha... total damage $19.50 for my Queen & the King
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Maybe they used Black Chickens?
    Black chicken has medicinal values! They should change, man.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I Just ordered home delivery yester-night at 10pm. The operator told me might take 1hr to deliver, then 15min later 'ting tong' lai liao!!! I hurry grab my jeans as I was still in my undies after just reaching home. I ordered 6 piece chix, as usual no wings (as i remember those are the smallest one) chix pop corn,nugget, coleslaw, mash potato. Wow the Crispy Chix are all huge !! The Drumb Stick also BIG as it has been a long time since I last tried KFC, I am quite surprise to see that. I remember they use to be small Everything was nice yum yum except the nugget ...cannot make it la. Had a good meal very full hahaha... total damage $19.50 for my Queen & the King.
    So this post is offensive to this thread lah? Coz this post means KFC CAN EAT...

(anybody has complaint tat this post is 'offensive' yet ? )

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    So this post is offensive to this thread lah? Coz this post means KFC CAN EAT...

(anybody has complaint tat this post is 'offensive' yet ? )
    I tot i am the only 1 complaining... hehe.. yup had given up hope in KFC.. by the way where is the Popeye's Chicken location? Mary Brown still operative in singapore tot they had close down...

Arrow Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Popeyes Chicken is at Changi Airport T1 level 2.

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by excelglsi View Post
    I tot i am the only 1 complaining... hehe.. yup had given up hope in KFC.. by the way where is the Popeye's Chicken location? Mary Brown still operative in singapore tot they had close down...

Other than the outlet at Changi Airport, are there any other Popeye's Chicken in Singapore?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast