Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Default Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

i remember when i had them in the us, popeye's cajun fries were the bomb! How are they here?

i'm not a picky eater and i do frequent KFC once in a while (my fav is whipped potatoes hehe!). thing is i also noted that kfc's chicken standard dropped.. bought it last friday for my uncle & he said over-fried. other than that we have not much complaints.

1 thing lah, we dont hve abundance supplies of chickens like msia/china/other countries. cannot compare lah... but really shd have ask for xchange of chicken when u had them. it's not so much edible or inedible.. but rather, we already paid for it, so if we get crappy food we can always demand for better food/ money back ? of course when we confront kfc we dont have to go ROAR lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

not enough chicken eh? i think kfc chicken is shrinking now..
    used Nikon, Canon, Panasonic n Oly.. now Fujifilm

Quote Originally Posted by ykgen View Post
    think we do have chicken farm(s) here... but supplying eggs only right? not sure if we have enough chickens to serve the local market...

yeah the pieces of chicken shrinking... just nice for me but the guys have to eat 3 pieces still not full
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    think we do have chicken farm(s) here... but supplying eggs only right? not sure if we have enough chickens to serve the local market...

yeah the pieces of chicken shrinking... just nice for me but the guys have to eat 3 pieces still not full
    i've never been able to have kfc as a stand alone meal that would end with me fulling full. The only time i've ever experienced that is when i had the KFC buffet in America. i always have to eat kfc with rice if i want to be able to last till my next meal without snacking.

The chicken breast was like the size of your palm last time.. now.... shrunk alot

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    i've never been able to have kfc as a stand alone meal that would end with me fulling full. The only time i've ever experienced that is when i had the KFC buffet in America. i always have to eat kfc with rice if i want to be able to last till my next meal without snacking.
    guys usually eat more... MUST have rice or other forms of carbo i think. my appetite seems to shrink lately... i eat 2 kfc chicken and abit of coleslaw full liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Haven not eaten KFC for the past 5 years

to me...thier chicken are getting smaller and smaller....and the price goes higher and higher....i miss those days $4.95 for 3 pc meal. I miss those days even more when they used to serve you on your table....

Aiyah KFC in Australia is pretty crap too! So greasy compared to M'sia/s'pore. Fills the tummy for sure but if you want better fried chicken go buy your own batter and chicken and fry yourself lah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    to me...thier chicken are getting smaller and smaller....and the price goes higher and higher....i miss those days $4.95 for 3 pc meal. I miss those days even more when they used to serve you on your table....
    and those days they give you porcelain plates and silverware...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Since KFC's chickens are getting smaller.. they should be called

KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicks..

I've not eaten them for quite some time liaoz.. mostly only eat their bugers.. at least they taste better than their chickens.. the best is still their cheese fries..

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    and those days they give you porcelain plates and silverware...
    Chilli in a bottle. Metal cutlery.

All used to be well until GIAN PNG ppl start freaking STEALING THEM!!!!! WTF man.
    Got money go KFC eat, no money buy cutlery have to steal.

for those who like fast food, go watch these 2 films, Supersize me and Fast Food Nation.

In Supersize me, the director went on an experiment, he ate Mac for 30 days, 3 times per day, his liver nearly failed on him because of the toxic in the food, and lack of exercise. This is a very interesting documentary.

For Fast Food Nation, it shows that ground beef that is used in burger are from thousands different cows, and it contain cow waste (SH*T), yes no joke.

So for your own health, cut down or stop eating fast food.

I find it weird that S'porean and M'sian eat western fast food. What happened to the traditional fast food like roti prata, cha kwei tiau, laksa and all that? Eat them while you can I say! Look at me now...I paid AUD$9 for nasi lemak the other day....sigh...

You are right....normally a farm chicken has to rear for 48 days old before they are sold to market for slaughter...but when poultry market in short supply (you will know when chicken meat price in wet market is sky rocketing)....all the chicken parts start shrinking because they are under age now....avg 42 to 48 days......don't under estinate that few days different as each day the chick can grow by a few hundred grams....for example a typical 42days old chic weight avg 1.8 to 2.2kg but a 48 days can be anything from 2.3 to 3 kg in weight

i'm not a picky eater and i do frequent KFC once in a while (my fav is whipped potatoes hehe!). thing is i also noted that kfc's chicken standard dropped.. bought it last friday for my uncle & he said over-fried. other than that we have not much complaints.

1 thing lah, we dont hve abundance supplies of chickens like msia/china/other countries. cannot compare lah... but really shd have ask for xchange of chicken when u had them. it's not so much edible or inedible.. but rather, we already paid for it, so if we get crappy food we can always demand for better food/ money back ? of course when we confront kfc we dont have to go ROAR lah
    Hmm... It all tastes the same still.

My tongue? I'm not sure. But 1 common denominator exists, dun care Malaysia KFC or Singapore KFC. It all ends up BROWN COLOUR.

so sad that i still like to eat kfc
    used Nikon, Canon, Panasonic n Oly.. now Fujifilm

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Hmm... It all tastes the same still.

My tongue? I'm not sure. But 1 common denominator exists, dun care Malaysia KFC or Singapore KFC. It all ends up BROWN COLOUR.
    why must you emphasise on BROWN COLOUR?? makes me think of something .....brownish as well.

aiya will still eat kfc lor... really convenient mah ..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

why must you emphasise on BROWN COLOUR?? makes me think of something .....brownish as well.

aiya will still eat kfc lor... really convenient mah ..
    Convenient?? Haha eat bao/ bread more convenient, cheaper, and maybe healthier.

Fastfood is a convenient way to RIP earlier, eat at your own risk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast