Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Default Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I don't eat at KFC anymore, now I eat at Popeyes Chicken and biscuit at Changi Airport T2. Try the mashed potato.

KFC now the quality is very bad, dry and soggy and the chicken like ayam kampung, no meat.
    +1 for Popeye's Chicken. They should really expand their operations. Their fried chicken is like KFC standard long time ago. Juicy and moist. The mash potato really no fight. But den I noticed their standard also dropping a bit already. On a few occasions I do get dry fried chicken, but to be fair maybe its because I've ate there lots of times, so bound to experience some irregularity in standards. Another thing, they used to give 2 side dishes with every meal, but now only 1 side dish. Less 1 mash potato.

Things must be getting very expensive for businesses. BK also no longer gives a large drink with their meals. Follow McD style already.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Huh? I thought its the norm?

Anyway, I'm not really shocked by ur description and the price u paid. I'm more shocked at how u literally threw eatable food away.
    Edible? I had the same thinking, "can eat lar, mai hiam". That's why you can see a few bites. But the skin, meat are so hard and funny. My wife and I are definitely not fussy eaters. I have another post in another forum relating the same thing, $40 worth of chicken needs to be thrown away and only eat the chips/coleslaw.

Have you ever eaten hard overcooked beef before bro? Marina South?
    And do you know that my wife keeps uneaten rice in the refrigerator, so that we can eat it for our next meal?

Mmm I'm quite happy with the fried chicken the malay stall near my place sells.. $1 a wing. Cheaper than KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by blueayz View Post
    Things must be getting very expensive for businesses. BK also no longer gives a large drink with their meals. Follow McD style already.
    Rentals have been going up like nobody's biz.

Look at the queue at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuit at Terminal 1 last night.

Never seen this size of a crowd before! Was it as a result of this thread?

I don't eat at KFC anymore, now I eat at Popeyes Chicken and biscuit at Changi Airport T2. Try the mashed potato.
    Bro, Popeye's is available at Changi Terminal 2 also?

Quote Originally Posted by 2100 View Post
    Edible? I had the same thinking, "can eat lar, mai hiam". That's why you can see a few bites. But the skin, meat are so hard and funny. My wife and I are definitely not fussy eaters. I have another post in another forum relating the same thing, $40 worth of chicken needs to be thrown away and only eat the chips/coleslaw.

Have you ever eaten hard overcooked beef before bro? Marina South?
    And do you know that my wife keeps uneaten rice in the refrigerator, so that we can eat it for our next meal?
    Actually even if I had eaten hard overccooked beef, I wun even recall where I'd eaten. Well, that's me.

The only thing I can tell the diff (for now) between normal & spoilt stuff is spoilt milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Look at the queue at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuit at Terminal 1 last night.

Never seen this size of a crowd before! Was it as a result of this thread?
    The crowd at popeye's has always been good, though I don't find it particularly fantastic.

Arrow Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

My mistake, it's at Changi Terminal 1.

The crowd at Popeyes has always been good.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro, Popeye's is available at Changi Terminal 2 also?

Even Mary Brown @ T2 tastes better than the local KFC.

The Red Rooster franchise in Perth is quite nice. Someone should bring it over here.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz View Post
    The Red Rooster franchise in Perth is quite nice. Someone should bring it over here.
    i like the stuffings in the chicken of the red rooster (in aussie) even though my family tot i was crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Mmm I'm quite happy with the fried chicken the malay stall near my place sells.. $1 a wing. Cheaper than KFC.
    Those Halal store... Ya they are best la, 3 (wing, drumstick, tight) for 5 dollars, got one store near my house...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowywolf View Post
    i like the stuffings in the chicken of the red rooster (in aussie) even though my family tot i was crazy..
    Tried KFC in Melbourne and ACT, was quite nice, very juicy in my opinion...

Can't agree less! Especially when they reduce the price and claims that its an offer not to be missed but observe the serving size, also much smaller! Now McD also using the same tactic!
    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    if u been observing, the serving portions are getting smaller in size each year...

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I also like 可爱鸡 Normally I take half chikcen with rice

Theres a easy solution to all these "shrinking quantity, escalating price" problem...spend your money someplace else where food tastes like food (not sh!t). These fast food outlets can get away with murder because silly Singaporeans keep patronizing them.

LardDonalds, Kentucky Fart Chicken, Peeza Hut, Bargirl King etc wouldn't dare shrink portions and raise prices if Singaporeans just learn to boycott them. Its the same with every other business.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    If the bone is black....means the meat has been frozen for a long long time....if the skin is dark and dry....means the chicken might be refried....Hm...anyhow I find this is very unusual for KFC std.....should send complaint to KFC and see what they say...if not send your news to Stomp or Newpaper....they will soon loosing business and reputation

Anyhow I just feel that KFC here is not as tasty as Msia one....anybody share the same sentiment?
    complaining to them useless one. write to ST and hope it gets publish will be a better choice.

Well KFC is a big advertiser. So...

KFC now the quality is very bad, dry and soggy and the chicken like ayam kampung, no meat.
    I eat only Nasi Ayam Pheyet... at changi village...
    Leica M4P/ M2 / Summarit 35mm f2.5 / Summicron C40mm f2 / Kobalux 21mm f2.8

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast