Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC cannot eat liao!!

Default Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

i think they depend a lot on frozen chicken in sg... m'sia i heard are fresh ones.

I agree.. KFC in China are way more juicy than in SG.
    Nowadays I avoid KFC, only satisfy my craving once in a blue moon.
    The price we pay, the quality we get. Not worth

Huh? I thought its the norm?

Anyway, I'm not really shocked by ur description and the price u paid. I'm more shocked at how u literally threw eatable food away.

KFC, MacDonald, and all those fast food chains ...... haha .... i have given up ten years ago......
    still my fish ball noodle is much better....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    KFC, MacDonald, and all those fast food chains ...... haha .... i have given up ten years ago......
    still my fish ball noodle is much better....
    haha, i thought even fishball noobles are starting to degrade too. but the super good ones are still around though, but dropping in numbers.

Hey you guys (and girls),

I was most impressed with the food I ate there (your own food )... (not some fast American express stuff )

I would like to be able to eat at food halls like you have every day

Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

fried your own chicken loh ! just buy from NTUC and dump into the deep fryer.. very fast can eat liao...

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hey you guys (and girls),

I was most impressed with the food I ate there (your own food )... (not some fast American express stuff )

I would like to be able to eat at food halls like you have every day

Cheers
    hee hee, you meant food centres.

but those fast food also have its advantages lah, like that time when i was late for a meeting, i just went to macs to get a burger and rushed off. i think it works well as an emergency food supply hub.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i think they depend a lot on frozen chicken in sg... m'sia i heard are fresh ones.
    It depends....they have one outlet at their meat process plant at Old Klang Road...this one confirm fresh...I tried a few times and really one of the best KFC in town....another one is at Sg Wang Plaza (In the 80's, this outlet was no.1 in the world for KFC until KFC starts venturing into china.....all the rest cannot smell so don't know which position liao)....due to space constraint...they get fresh supplies almost everyday...so are a few others outlet in KL......other outstation outlets are not so lucky....they will have to stock a few days depeding on schedule....but generally not more than 1 week.

Why do I know so much? Because my uncle is one of their live bird supplier and he is contracted by KFC to rear the poultries in Msia

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    It depends....they have one outlet at their meat process plant at Old Klang Road...this one confirm fresh...I tried a few times and really one of the best KFC in town....another one is at Sg Wang Plaza (In the 80's, this outlet was no.1 in the world for KFC until KFC starts venturing into china.....all the rest cannot smell so don't know which position liao)....due to space constraint...they get fresh supplies almost everyday...so are a few others outlet in KL......other outstation outlets are not so lucky....they will have to stock a few days depeding on schedule....but generally not more than 1 week.

Why do I know so much? Because my uncle is one of their live bird supplier and he is contracted by KFC to rear the poultries in Msia
    Ayam Bagus ! imagine.. a die hard KFC fan... unable to stand the local KFC.. went to JB and eat KFC...

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    Ayam Bagus ! imagine.. a die hard KFC fan... unable to stand the local KFC.. went to JB and eat KFC...
    Yes...this is what me and my buddy did in my crazy days during the 90's.....顺便 go to Holiday Plaza to do my monthly hair cut and buy "things"

singapore kfc in the past was so much tastier, juicier. Now kind of disappointing.
    The size of the parts has been shrinking over the years (juz like LJS's chicken planks, now half the size than it was when it started in sg)

i believe every kfc outlet has this "quality guarantee" cert in a frame, usually hang above the wash basin area, they have a phone number there where u can call and complain/report. Wanted to show, I took a photo back then, cant find it now.

this might help...

http://www.kfc.com.sg/abtkfc/goldstandard.asp
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

prices getting higher and higher.....
    portions getting smaller and smaller.....

I wish for the good old days.

Everytime something increases price, will there a new thread???

I noticed got starhub increased price thread somewhere, next we'll have Brand X increaes price thread, brand Y increasee price. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post

I noticed got starhub increased price thread somewhere, next we'll have Brand X increaes price thread, brand Y increasee price. ha ha
    I believe you haven't tried to pay for living in Sg yourself yet.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

It has taken you that long to figure that out?

KFC so many prices risen... And some chicken parts had shrunk alot... The parts so small...

who has tried POPEYES in the USA?
    beats KFC hands down
    Regards, Mark Pang
    www.markpangphotography.com

its common...haaa
    here more interactive...u comment, people react to u.
    Likewise people can say why not write to forum, write to mp or do watever....but would u get responses, or like minded folks voicing their views? So still...forum kopitiam still better.
    Just like taxi drivers, discuss and forget till the next passenger talks bout the same topic, or housewives gossiping at the market, or even uncles at kopitiam discuss bout the undiscussables which probably fall on deaf ears or taboo if not within the circle.

One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Arrow Re: KFC cannot eat liao!!

In a few days time, the local media will get hold of this story about how bad KFC standards have become.

This thread has also spread to other forums.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast