Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    haha


    u'll hear more from us all. brace urself!!!! this season might be the one!
    A while back your expectation was realistic. Now with Torrid and some other signings U up your expectation.

  2. #862
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    A while back your expectation was realistic. Now with Torrid and some other signings U up your expectation.
    we're human beings. it is in our nature to dream and to hope.

    even when the odds are down, we haf to keep the faith.

    each new season is a new phase of opportunity and hope!


    i'm certain that u're hopeful that ur manu can win the EPL, each and every season, no?

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #863
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Kewell's staying.



    Rafa dropped the biggest hint that kewell might be first team.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #864
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    woeful finishing does not worry Rafa


    ok, it does not affect me too. but i'm not too happy with the way the boys squandered the chances.

    it is pre-season and maybe the boys are not entirely conditioned and used to playing with each other.

    and hey, it's against portsmouth, not some KKJ team. of cos i'm hopeful and expect beta things from the boys.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we're human beings. it is in our nature to dream and to hope.

    even when the odds are down, we haf to keep the faith.

    each new season is a new phase of opportunity and hope!


    i'm certain that u're hopeful that ur manu can win the EPL, each and every season, no?

    Hope is wishful thinking. Capability and motivation are the 2 important elements.

    It took SAF 3 yrs to rebuild. How long will others take to get their teams?

    This coming season it is tougher to win and retain. More so becos your fav joker, MoaningNo, is talking less and seeking action to speak louder.

    The other Reds are still growing. Now u got Spurs wants to join in the orgy

  6. #866
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Hope is wishful thinking. Capability and motivation are the 2 important elements.

    It took SAF 3 yrs to rebuild. How long will others take to get their teams?

    This coming season it is tougher to win and retain. More so becos your fav joker, MoaningNo, is talking less and seeking action to speak louder.

    The other Reds are still growing. Now u got Spurs wants to join in the orgy
    keep the faith. and continue to dream! less u're not a human?

    tas how planes, cars and many other come about.


    we'll see if we can gif manu a beta fight this season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    keep the faith. and continue to dream! less u're not a human?

    tas how planes, cars and many other come about.


    we'll see if we can gif manu a beta fight this season.
    U wont be dreaming alone . I'll join you to dream more

    The rest of EPL surely give Man U a betta fight. LFC reserves the best for Man U games.

    John Terry pay is 135k pounds a week and Stevie G 's 120k pounds/week. He can get 150k pounds/week at Chelskis or R Madrid

  8. #868
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    U wont be dreaming alone . I'll join you to dream more

    The rest of EPL surely give Man U a betta fight. LFC reserves the best for Man U games.

    John Terry pay is 135k pounds a week and Stevie G 's 120k pounds/week. He can get 150k pounds/week at Chelskis or R Madrid
    135k/wk is insane! but 150k/wk for Stevie G is maybe jus wat he deserves when we lift the EPL title.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #869
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Rangers banged down Chel$ki


    135GBP/wk. wooohooooooo
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #870
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    arsenal won 2-1 against PSG


    now, how many english, ok, make it british players are in the arsenal side?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #871

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Rangers banged down Chel$ki


    135GBP/wk. wooohooooooo

    135 or 135K?

    still holiday mood lah

  12. #872
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    135 or 135K?

    still holiday mood lah
    i mean the pay of John Terry,
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i mean the pay of John Terry,
    For Stevie G, GBP 180k/week will be no prob if ONE DAY LFC lifts the EPL, CL, FA CUP , LC and Charity Shield in the same season.

  14. #874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    arsenal won 2-1 against PSG


    now, how many english, ok, make it british players are in the arsenal side?
    How many Spanish speaking players are in the LFC side?

  15. #875
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    How many Spanish speaking players are in the LFC side?
    let me see,

    ur answer is here!


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    let me see,

    ur answer is here!


    That is The Forbidden City for me

    I am no Kop. Just a humble football whose memories of LFC is team of the late 70s and 80s

  17. #877

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    That is The Forbidden City for me

    I am no Kop. Just a humble football whose memories of LFC is team of the late 70s and 80s

    dun worry, the current LFC squad will make you remember

  18. #878

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)


  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun worry, the current LFC squad will make you remember
    Really ah?

  20. #880
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    That is The Forbidden City for me

    I am no Kop. Just a humble football whose memories of LFC is team of the late 70s and 80s
    ya. tas pretty good enuff becos that was then our dynasty era and our rise in the European scene.


    now, i can see that manu dynasty is under threat and might go down.


    one will go down, one will rise in its ashes. but, is it time yet for manu?


    maybe the day when SAF steps down....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •