Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Choa Chu Kang / Yew Tee

Default Re: Choa Chu Kang / Yew Tee

haha yup... so when is the next gathering?

Hi

I am at Choa Chu Kang Nrt-5 and when is your garthering?

so how so how? when ar? Head of the grp??
    Eh.. who's the eldest? im only 24.. so nt me.. kekekeke..

hello all,

it never ends if it goes on like this and the list will just keep growing without 1
    succcessful outing.

before we go further, since all of you are of interest, or hobbies, or part-time,
    i suggest the leader should cluster them to different interest groups, i.e. butterflies,
    birds, landscapes, portraits, etc. name a few of them imo (3) is enough here.

in doing so, csers or new beginners can choose which area of interest(s) they want
    to begin with and a more concentrated session rather than we have 50+ lost souls
    roaming in farm mart or etc. after a while, i feel that such outing will get lesser.

we can have one sub leader for each sub group and 1 or 2 assistants for the organising
    committee. the leader will discuss with the sub group leaders rather than the mass.
    you can also introduce a photo challenge for each outing and post it here for poll on
    the winners.

session less than 10 pax will be cancelled, notification of outing should be 2 weeks in
    advance to allow more time for csers to make arrangement, reccee or anything.

things to do:
    1. identify the sub groups you want. for this group size, i suggest 3 interest groups will do.
    2. appoint the leader, sub leaders.
    3. let the leaders meet and discuss for the first outing, be it any interest groups,
    reduce the interest group if participation rate is low.
    4. different interest groups require different shooting locations for sure.

having said so much, i can only suggest something that can last rather than few outings
    and you'll see withdrawal symtoms.

the rest is for you to decide.
    rgds,
    dawson

Quote Originally Posted by dawson View Post
    hello all,

it never ends if it goes on like this and the list will just keep growing without 1
    succcessful outing.

before we go further, since all of you are of interest, or hobbies, or part-time,
    i suggest the leader should cluster them to different interest groups, i.e. butterflies,
    birds, landscapes, portraits, etc. name a few of them imo (3) is enough here.

in doing so, csers or new beginners can choose which area of interest(s) they want
    to begin with and a more concentrated session rather than we have 50+ lost souls
    roaming in farm mart or etc. after a while, i feel that such outing will get lesser.

we can have one sub leader for each sub group and 1 or 2 assistants for the organising
    committee. the leader will discuss with the sub group leaders rather than the mass.
    you can also introduce a photo challenge for each outing and post it here for poll on
    the winners.

session less than 10 pax will be cancelled, notification of outing should be 2 weeks in
    advance to allow more time for csers to make arrangement, reccee or anything.

things to do:
    1. identify the sub groups you want. for this group size, i suggest 3 interest groups will do.
    2. appoint the leader, sub leaders.
    3. let the leaders meet and discuss for the first outing, be it any interest groups,
    reduce the interest group if participation rate is low.
    4. different interest groups require different shooting locations for sure.

having said so much, i can only suggest something that can last rather than few outings
    and you'll see withdrawal symtoms.

the rest is for you to decide.
    cool
    maybe shud see how many people goign for tt particular outing then decide how many assistants/subleaders

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567