Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Out of space.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    210

    Default Out of space.

    Recently a trip to outer space.. this is what i brought back.
    c&c are welcome but go easy on me..newbie here

    Panasonic Lx2

    Last edited by Expose; 12th July 2007 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Out of space.

    Quote Originally Posted by Expose View Post
    Recently a trip to outer space.. this is what i brought back.
    c&c are welcome but go easy on me..newbie here

    which space satelite u visited? Any angbaos from martians? hehe

    Quite a nice perspective actually, exposed well to show details in the sky too

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Out of space.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    which space satelite u visited? Any angbaos from martians? hehe

    Quite a nice perspective actually, exposed well to show details in the sky too
    nope din see those green little man.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Out of space.

    nice=D

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Out of space.

    Quote Originally Posted by kisho. View Post
    nice=D
    thanks kisho

  6. #6

    Default Re: Out of space.

    no detailed commentary from me, but I must say the pic caught my attention! I like it! The texture of the tarp and the sky does the trick for me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Out of space.

    nice composition! really looks like satelite or spacecraft

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Out of space.

    Quote Originally Posted by scenar View Post
    no detailed commentary from me, but I must say the pic caught my attention! I like it! The texture of the tarp and the sky does the trick for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Werty View Post
    nice composition! really looks like satelite or spacecraft
    Hi scenar and werty, thanks for the comments.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •