Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cosfest Finals at Downtown East 14/15 July

Default Re: Cosfest Finals at Downtown East 14/15 July

Quote Originally Posted by Takaro View Post
    *Pooffs .. fft!* ( Smokes arises slowly, You began seeing just my eyes .. My eyes are only visable to you .. )

Thank you Heart warming CS ! Im proud to be in this community .. and thank you all for your kind support / photos .. be sure to catch me at 3pm today ! Tap on me saying "Takaro" and you will be SURPRISED !

Please help preserve the RP ( Role playing ) mode .. Thank you.
    nice saw u on sat.Thumbs up i think u look more like kakashi =)

I saw takaro just now!
    handsome guy in black robes and rice bin right
    with name cards in the bin too

Awesome Clubsnappers ~ Rock onz !
    Canon 400D | 430 EX | 24-105mm L Lens
    Please hook me up for any cosplay events ..

kindly support my thread, Thank you:

http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?p=2...=1#post2113767

Default Code Red

Dear CS, As a fellow CS member ( Photographer ) im doing my first time cosplaying during cosfest 2007. Im been flamed heavliy at www.sgcafe.com .. despite the kind / nice reply that i've given, it backfired. Therefore, i hope to recive CS fire power ( Support ) if i were to ever cosplay again. They even target my personal life comment like "Seeing that you are already working, I assumed you are at least above 21. Please stop acting like a emo teenager." Wah .. all i did was a wrong coloured hair for that cosplay character.

I've no one to turn to then my fellow CS community and i really dont know how to reply to these people for a positive respond. Kindly assist me CS! Thank you ..

http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=35195&page=3

Default Re: Code Red

Dear CS, As a fellow CS member ( Photographer ) im doing my first time cosplaying during cosfest 2007. Im been flamed heavliy at www.sgcafe.com .. despite the kind / nice reply that i've given, it backfired. Therefore, i hope to recive CS fire power ( Support ) if i were to ever cosplay again. They even target my personal life comment like "Seeing that you are already working, I assumed you are at least above 21. Please stop acting like a emo teenager." Wah .. all i did was a wrong coloured hair for that cosplay character.

I've no one to turn to then my fellow CS community and i really dont know how to reply to these people for a positive respond. Kindly assist me CS! Thank you ..

Welcome back bro..shoot landscape and still life better la... dun get into unnecessary tiff with them..
    Last edited by eow; 22nd July 2007 at 01:35 PM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Ha! what's wrong doing things that you love. They called you a teenager? I think they didn't enjoy their childhood time hahaha. I even almost wanted to dress up in my Starwars character, well almost. lol

Don't worry, bro. Rachet reporting. Will regroup with Optimus Prime and other Autobots, then cross over to support u. Roar on, transform and roll out.

Michael aka Rachet aka Humny

Fro my view , u have done a great job on this char ... Stylo Milo lor ..

i will definitely UPz for u !
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

i also watch the naruto anime
    and i was disappointed that you don't look like the itachi straight out from the anime.
    because of this, i can understand why you are under fire in that forum.

me being a casual anime fan already finds a little disappointment, i think the more enthu fans over at that forum will sure explode, especially after your not so smart reply that u say u redesign the character.

costume is good.
    props to you on that
    but dun look like itachi cus no wig so...
    i nothing much to say on that.

and i don't see why u have to be so insistent that you are the victim in this issue,
    what i see there is that you stirred up a hornet nest and u getting what u deserved.
    Last edited by Krashnburn; 23rd July 2007 at 01:05 AM.

Firing away in there while waiting for re-enforcement from Cybertron......

Rachet

Quote Originally Posted by Krashnburn View Post
    i also watch the naruto anime
    and i was disappointed that you don't look like the itachi straight out from the anime.
    because of this, i can understand why you are under fire in that forum.

me being a casual anime fan already finds a little disappointment, i think the more enthu fans over at that forum will sure explode, especially after your not so smart reply that u say u redesign the character.

costume is good.
    props to you on that
    but dun look like itachi cus no wig so...
    i nothing much to say on that.
    Maybe he got budget problem or maybe no supply. Nothing is perfect unless made by god.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Maybe he got budget problem or maybe no supply. Nothing is perfect unless made by god.

Michael
    couldn't he explained to the sgcafe people that he couldn't get the right hair?
    and he will do better next time?

i think it's better then defending himself by saying it's his own design.
    i think they got offended because of his "lame" excuses for not having a wig (as far as i'm reading that thread, thats what they are saying.)

plus the fact that they know he is asking people to help in sgcafe to defend him isn't going to help the situation. only going to be a war in the making. i hope he is happy that he is dragging us into his squabble because he dun want to say he made a mistake in his costume.

that is my option.

and nothing is perfect but at the very least we can try right?

couldn't he explained to the sgcafe people that he couldn't get the right hair?
    and he will do better next time?

i think it's better then defending himself by saying it's his own design.
    i think they got offended because of his "lame" excuses for not having a wig (as far as i'm reading that thread, thats what they are saying.)

plus the fact that they know he is asking people to help in sgcafe to defend him isn't going to help the situation. only going to be a war in the making. i hope he is happy that he is dragging us into his squabble because he dun want to say he made a mistake in his costume.

that is my option.

and nothing is perfect but at the very least we can try right?
    Quite true, well. It's up to him to put the fire off liao. Wat we can do is only that much.....

Michael

from what i see in the latest updates in the sgcafe thread.

i think he is going to have a hell of a hard time putting out the flames.

see what i mean that they will explode?
    -sigh-

i hope this doesn't make the sgcafe members think that CS people support their members blindly...

and i don't see why u have to be so insistent that you are the victim in this issue, what i see there is that you stirred up a hornet nest and u getting what u deserved.
    I agree...
    Sow what you reap. Leaping to blind defence is sheer folly.

Ambious, i think you better stop arguing in that thread...
    not improving the situation much...

just say sorry, u made a mistake and leave the thread
    i think thats the best thing u should do...

already u are dragged into an argument (somemore on the side that is wrong) that you are not involved in already, don't make matters worse by joining in the fight with so much enthusiasm.

Ambious, i think you better stop arguing in that thread...
    not improving the situation much...

just say sorry, u made a mistake and leave the thread
    i think thats the best thing u should do...

already u are dragged into an argument (somemore on the side that is wrong) that you are not involved in already, don't make matters worse by joining in the fight with so much enthusiasm.
    Quite true..... got other better things to do then arguing with ppl who got no logic.

guys, posting of photos in SGCafe must be careful. Not all nice and beautiful shots can be posted there cos they might not like it. So u guys take care while posting there......

One thing for sure, they don't really see through photographer's point ov view......

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    guys, posting of photos in SGCafe must be careful. Not all nice and beautiful shots can be posted there cos they might not like it. So u guys take care while posting there......

One thing for sure, they don't really see through photographer's point ov view......

Michael
    as a photographer photographing anime/cosplay character we need to be aware of some background details of the anime and the character we are photographing too.

If not we will just treat it like another of those model/portrait snap, which is not what they want. I've some experience photographing with my friend last time too, and thought we thought the pics are nice technically as a 'model shot',but they lack the essence that bring out the anime character. People just look at it and thought it's another model shot by people wearing costumes... and not good cosplay pictures.

As an outsider who do not know anything, we think the perfectly taken photo with dslrs by those who don't know the details are better, but to most cosplayers they want something which has the anime feel, that brings out the character in each photograph - and not just model portrait.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast