Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: does money make you a happier person ?

Default Re: does money make you a happier person ?

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Not only I realised, but I've been there. Had a good life since young, now I lost it all (long story), chose to help my current gf whose divorced and older, with her house, car, phone, etc debts. Everyone tells me I'm stupid. I guess I am.. but I find no reason to have money if I can't help someone whose in need. But she's not appreciative either.. tells me she can find 100 other guys who can do the same to her.
    Apart from society? definately.. crappy society we live in. But I've learned to be humble and simple, makes one a nicer person. My friend just borrow my clubsnap nick to buy/sell cams, not me. Right now I don't even own any camera, sold all, I do long for a cam someday, in fact everyday..
    Well that's my life for now. Now I'm sad because I'm quite hungry. I'm just too soft hearted and stupid thats all.
    Your gf is being very selfish.. I think she's just making use of you.. Tell her to go find those 100 guys to help her pay for her debts and bills, while you use your money to help yourself

Not only I realised, but I've been there. Had a good life since young, now I lost it all (long story), chose to help my current gf whose divorced and older, with her house, car, phone, etc debts. Everyone tells me I'm stupid. I guess I am.. but I find no reason to have money if I can't help someone whose in need. But she's not appreciative either.. tells me she can find 100 other guys who can do the same to her.
    Apart from society? definately.. crappy society we live in. But I've learned to be humble and simple, makes one a nicer person. My friend just borrow my clubsnap nick to buy/sell cams, not me. Right now I don't even own any camera, sold all, I do long for a cam someday, in fact everyday..
    Well that's my life for now. Now I'm sad because I'm quite hungry. I'm just too soft hearted and stupid thats all.
    don break urself dennisc, fight it and soon you will be on your feet again.
    Be strong mate! whoeva this woman is, she will get her karma one day.
    whoopieGal:gbounce:
    We're so young and so gone, let's chase the dragon from our home...

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Master to money or a slave?
    I dun mind being a milllionaire and become a slave to money.

You sad life sia...

Dump your girlfriend lah... break away... break free...

You will have a better life... you dun need a girlfriend like her...

After that embrace your new life... it will be better i'm sure...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    You sad life sia...

Dump your girlfriend lah... break away... break free...

You will have a better life... you dun need a girlfriend like her...

After that embrace your new life... it will be better i'm sure...

Wish I'm that strong to ditch her, my heart's too soft knowing she'll be more in debt if I'm to go off, or worse, she'll be in vice. Though right now shes not even working, playing
    games at home and smokes non stop. I don't mind but then.. she flirts with a storeman who works in her prev office (and he gets her lots of fags-ciggies!). Mind you, this storeman is near 50s, bald, ugly, dark, unrefined, no charm whatsoever. Only charm he has is he has some savings which he can splurge some on my gf. Well, not as much as I give her but still she's lovey and all on the phone nightly in front of me. And now the storeman finally convinced her I'm no good for her, he's better, because he's older and that I'm too young and childish, and all these bulls. So I'm young, I'm childish.. fine.. I'm a grad and he's hardly even literate!
    But all in all, I've suffered a lot. Like I only have $3 in my pocket few days back, I got food for her only to find her not at home. Once at home, she tells me she had better meals with the storeman, asked me to throw away mine. Sad life yeh.. reason I stayed on, is because of my conscience.

Member/Tangshooter

Wish I'm that strong to ditch her, my heart's too soft knowing she'll be more in debt if I'm to go off, or worse, she'll be in vice. Though right now shes not even working, playing
    games at home and smokes non stop. I don't mind but then.. she flirts with a storeman who works in her prev office (and he gets her lots of fags-ciggies!). Mind you, this storeman is near 50s, bald, ugly, dark, unrefined, no charm whatsoever. Only charm he has is he has some savings which he can splurge some on my gf. Well, not as much as I give her but still she's lovey and all on the phone nightly in front of me. And now the storeman finally convinced her I'm no good for her, he's better, because he's older and that I'm too young and childish, and all these bulls. So I'm young, I'm childish.. fine.. I'm a grad and he's hardly even literate!
    But all in all, I've suffered a lot. Like I only have $3 in my pocket few days back, I got food for her only to find her not at home. Once at home, she tells me she had better meals with the storeman, asked me to throw away mine. Sad life yeh.. reason I stayed on, is because of my conscience.
    wake up, wake up, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UPZZZ!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Hi, please wake up. Life is short, just a few tens of years for most people and you want to waste time and energy on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    Hi, please wake up. Life is short, just a few tens of years for most people and you want to waste time and energy on this ?

It's because I chose her over money.. thats why I'm poor now. I can live comfy with the salary I get, and to revive some dream and aspiration. But I promised her many yrs back that I'd help her and what kind of person I'll be if I can't honor my promise. Though clearly she now wants me out (due to 1 incident she cannot forgive: I borrowed someone who used to have a crush on me my digicam, for her europe trip with her new HUSBAND! few yrs back). That's all I did, and she hated me since.
    I guess you're all right I should wake up.. but I'll try my best for this week see how. Write her name on the sand somewhere and ask her to come. If she doesnt dig it, I'll call it a day then.

to dennisc, and all those concerned individuals who have been following his story..

you may have money to help others, but you cannot help everybody. so please consider carefully who you choose to help.

you cannot start to help others if you can't even help yourself.

don't let your so-called 'conscience' tell you what to do. tell your conscience to go where it will be most useful and needed most.

just need to be really honest with yourself.

She needs to die... if not you (dennisc) won't wake up... does my avatar gives inspiration?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345