Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1003

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

  1. #821
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    clench your teeth hard, gather all your strength, 1 2 3.... CHIONG!!!! Run with all your might, like mountain boulder climbing. Bash thru everything, vault over all obstacles. Bo bian.
    sound like the stun sports tat jumps over walls, stairs, railings, btwn buildings... wat's tat called? the black guy in e opening of 007 did tat too... plus e HL milk advert n TV mobile on taxi
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  2. #822
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    sound like the stun sports tat jumps over walls, stairs, railings, btwn buildings... wat's tat called? the black guy in e opening of 007 did tat too... plus e HL milk advert n TV mobile on taxi
    yamakasi? or issit yamasaki

  3. #823
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    sound like the stun sports tat jumps over walls, stairs, railings, btwn buildings... wat's tat called? the black guy in e opening of 007 did tat too... plus e HL milk advert n TV mobile on taxi
    FYI ... the guy in the latest 007 flick is one of the founders for the sport - Parkour
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 13th July 2007 at 11:21 AM.

  4. #824
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    FYI ... the guy in the latest 007 flick is one of the founders for the sport - Parkour
    so it's called Parkour? looks so cool.... any grp in sg doing tis?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  5. #825
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    so it's called Parkour? looks so cool.... any grp in sg doing tis?
    dunno buuuuut....

    u can also try boulder climbing... damn scary. dun look down. It's like a 3 storey drop to rapids below, u're walking on v narrow ledge.

    vault across rocks (SLOWLY!!!).

  6. #826
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    I don't mind them being EM3, you can be bad at studies but have a good attitude. The problem is their "I dun give a **** who you are" attitude... -_-"

    I just heard a P6 girl who walked past me yesterday after sch and she was talking to her friend..

    and i heard a loud and clear "Mo**er F***er"... hiaz...

  7. #827
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    I don't mind them being EM3, you can be bad at studies but have a good attitude. The problem is their "I dun give a **** who you are" attitude... -_-"

    I just heard a P6 girl who walked past me yesterday after sch and she was talking to her friend..

    and i heard a loud and clear "Mo**er F***er"... hiaz...
    i agree with not good in studies but gd attitude, gd manners. I hv frens who r in normal tech, gd students & gd leadership skills.

    dunno how on earth some kids thinks tat bad in studies muz act ''bad''...

    talk bout bad, anyone noes why sec sch girls make scars on their hands?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  8. #828
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i agree with not good in studies but gd attitude, gd manners. I hv frens who r in normal tech, gd students & gd leadership skills.

    dunno how on earth some kids thinks tat bad in studies muz act ''bad''...

    talk bout bad, anyone noes why sec sch girls make scars on their hands?
    hmm... dunno about that, some kind of fashion trend maybe?

  9. #829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i agree with not good in studies but gd attitude, gd manners. I hv frens who r in normal tech, gd students & gd leadership skills.

    dunno how on earth some kids thinks tat bad in studies muz act ''bad''...

    talk bout bad, anyone noes why sec sch girls make scars on their hands?
    Mood, studies, peer pressure - no one to turn to - they do "self mutilation".

    Common thing nowadays.

  10. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    I don't mind them being EM3, you can be bad at studies but have a good attitude. The problem is their "I dun give a **** who you are" attitude... -_-"

    I just heard a P6 girl who walked past me yesterday after sch and she was talking to her friend..

    and i heard a loud and clear "Mo**er F***er"... hiaz...
    Bo pians. Kids these days finding out things faster than us in our time already

    As long as they don't utter that trademark line from Die Hard can already

  11. #831
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Bo pians. Kids these days finding out things faster than us in our time already

    As long as they don't utter that trademark line from Die Hard can already
    lol.... Kill all!
    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Mood, studies, peer pressure - no one to turn to - they do "self mutilation".

    Common thing nowadays.
    i tot during my time those ah lian do it... now still in trend... those long pointed combs and fake D&G long wallets are gone except the arm cutting
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    lol.... Kill all!

    i tot during my time those ah lian do it... now still in trend... those long pointed combs and fake D&G long wallets are gone except the arm cutting
    Not "kill all" - but - yippie kai yay motherf***er ... NO DIE HARD movie is complete without this phrase!

    You'll be surprised. I shan't name schools but one of the top independant girls only schools do have such cases still on going. I know cos I still have contacts around...

  13. #833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    n then blame it on the teachers... if you ask me, i think e main responsible should be the parents... -_-" some parents dun bother about their kids and expect the teacher to "discipline" them properly...

  14. #834
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Not "kill all" - but - yippie kai yay motherf***er ... NO DIE HARD movie is complete without this phrase!

    You'll be surprised. I shan't name schools but one of the top independant girls only schools do have such cases still on going. I know cos I still have contacts around...
    not afan of violent movies... but e recent trailers always hv bruce saying "get e girl n kill ___ .... kill all"

    GIRLS....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  15. #835
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    n then blame it on the teachers... if you ask me, i think e main responsible should be the parents... -_-" some parents dun bother about their kids and expect the teacher to "discipline" them properly...
    Know what you mean ...

    Last time when teachers had the authority ... parents complained... now when teachers no more authority - teachers complain.

    Now i know why my teacher brainwashed our whole class - "Next time you all choose a career - Never become a teacher."

  16. #836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Canon ppl. Anyone wants to send their gears to hospital (CSC)?
    Quick do so.
    Else next month I will not be at Harbourfront anymore Can't Kaypoh & go CSC drink coffee & test gears anymore

  17. #837
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Canon ppl. Anyone wants to send their gears to hospital (CSC)?
    Quick do so.
    Else next month I will not be at Harbourfront anymore Can't Kaypoh & go CSC drink coffee & test gears anymore
    huh? you changing jobs ah? or your office getting relocated?

  18. #838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Canon ppl. Anyone wants to send their gears to hospital (CSC)?
    Quick do so.
    Else next month I will not be at Harbourfront anymore Can't Kaypoh & go CSC drink coffee & test gears anymore
    Aiyo .. say until so cham ...

  19. #839
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Canon ppl. Anyone wants to send their gears to hospital (CSC)?
    Quick do so.
    Else next month I will not be at Harbourfront anymore Can't Kaypoh & go CSC drink coffee & test gears anymore
    printer can a not??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    huh? you changing jobs ah? or your office getting relocated?
    changing job

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Aiyo .. say until so cham ...
    Need to travel much longer, hence wake up earlier & I think new job I better not surf CS during office hours

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •