Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1003

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    /me doze off.....
    sweet dream
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!



    yes - EYE-Phone.

  3. #283
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Anyway, I also not pass my "O" level so who am i to talk about fee-loh-sir-fee ? Me only a small fly leh

    Go to bed liao. bye bye
    i getting too fi - lorsor - fical. gotta stop before i go crazy

  4. #284

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    In life u question... what is right and wrong

    What is the acceptable norm.

    Define 'acceptable'.
    Define 'norm'

    What level of acceptance does it make something officially acceptable
    What level of acceptance does it make something socially acceptable as a norm?

    Can norms be changed?
    Hahaha... I asked exactly the same questions... but I now have the answer. Summarised in Einstine's word... "everything is relative"
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    I prefer Murphy's law -

    Everything that can go wrong will go wrong...

  6. #286

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    I prefer Murphy's law -

    Everything that can go wrong will go wrong...
    That's only his most famous law.. IIRC saw a list of 10 or 100 murphy "laws".
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #287
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    That's only his most famous law.. IIRC saw a list of 10 or 100 murphy "laws".
    Got lawbreakers mah?

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    That's only his most famous law.. IIRC saw a list of 10 or 100 murphy "laws".
    Murphy's Philosophy:

    Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.

  9. #289
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Murphy's Philosophy:

    Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.
    "ran wo me qi dai ming tian hui geng hao"

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    "ran wo me qi dai ming tian hui geng hao"
    paiseh .. i ish eats potato one .. china very the poor.

  11. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    i getting too fi - lorsor - fical. gotta stop before i go crazy
    Whatever it is, Human being are still very much constraints to our very limited knowledge. When one day (if we ever , most likely never) we figure out the mysteries of universe , we might find that many of the Human prospective on things might be actually wrong.

    Our science knowledge are form by tried and errors and when there be a day if we are able to understand things beyond Human mind can understand, we are still living only within in our limited knowledge and within our very own "design for Human only " standard

    The end. Wake out and go to work liao . bye
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #292
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Whatever it is, Human being are still very much constraints to our very limited knowledge. When one day (if we ever , most likely never) we figure out the mysteries of universe , we might find that many of the Human prospective on things might be actually wrong.

    Our science knowledge are form by tried and errors and when there be a day if we are able to understand things beyond Human mind can understand, we are still living only within in our limited knowledge and within our very own "design for Human only " standard

    The end. Wake out and go to work liao . bye
    Once something becomes unexplainable and so uncomprehensible by Science, it becomes Philosophy.

    Looking into the heavens at night, seeing billions of stars, galaxies, star clusters out there, each with possibility of having planets or other life forms, other worlds... Humans are so small and insignificant.

  13. #293
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    paiseh .. i ish eats potato one .. china very the poor.
    Jia Gan Dang? (eat potato?)

    I am Mr Jiak Bek Pen (eat white rice)... my white rice half cook nia... potato cook better.

  14. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Jia Gan Dang? (eat potato?)

    I am Mr Jiak Bek Pen (eat white rice)... my white rice half cook nia... potato cook better.
    We learn something new everyday - today we find out that stones do eat rice

  15. #295
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    We learn something new everyday - today we find out that stones do eat rice
    what u want me to eat?

  16. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!


  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    This shows that others got read this bo liao thread mah

  18. #298

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    arrrgh....

    Cannot tahan my PC liaoz... reinstalled and disabled all those resident programs and still LR and CS crawls like snail... you even anti virus.. now my PC is offline processing photos onli.

    Not (time) economical to wait for Yorkfield quad cores liao...tinkin of interim DIY solution, ani config under S$1.5K to recommend. The onli thing worth to migrate over are the HDDs and external drives.

    I dunnoe if I can still use my dell casing or not.

    either tat or I tink if I should buy this.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    arrrgh....

    Cannot tahan my PC liaoz... reinstalled and disabled all those resident programs and still LR and CS crawls like snail... you even anti virus.. now my PC is offline processing photos onli.

    Not (time) economical to wait for Yorkfield quad cores liao...tinkin of interim DIY solution, ani config under S$1.5K to recommend. The onli thing worth to migrate over are the HDDs and external drives.

    I dunnoe if I can still use my dell casing or not.

    either tat or I tink if I should buy this.
    DIY lah. ask DA help u , he's da PRO

    4 months back (i think) i DIY , now the motherboard + cpu i have, drop abt $135. then ram also drop.
    Last edited by Errz; 9th July 2007 at 03:13 PM.

  20. #300

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    DIY lah. ask DA help u , he's da PRO
    I'm not sure about DIYs, there seems to be minor issues with compatibility... the few DIYs PC I've experienced are quite unstable. Dell got me convinced that they are OK.

    Mabbe I go LS and copy their (dell's) setup.. onli I dunnow wat Mobo they are using.
    Last edited by CYRN; 9th July 2007 at 03:17 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •