Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

Btw....

I HATE MLM!!!!

Like Venture Era, Enyouth, etc, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    i kena influence by u.. xxx unhappy with me, i better stop
    redstone,

No matter how much we say or do , we can never make everyone in this World happy, so why bother ?

If some people think that they are the King , they are the best , they are correct and we are wrong , we must behave the way they expected us to do so etc .... , why bother ?

Our life is in our own hand and we do not need to report to anyone.

Just let them win loh .

寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    dun wan say liao.. u so dao..dun wan meet
    Were got ? Got time then meet loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Were got ? Got time then meet loh
    yah..u got time for xmm oni

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    yah..u got time for xmm oni
    don't say that leh. I got go out shooting with some of the uncle here before wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

redstone,

No matter how much we say or do , we can never make everyone in this World happy, so why bother ?

If some people think that they are the King , they are the best , they are correct and we are wrong , we must behave the way they expected us to do so etc .... , why bother ?

Our life is in our own hand and we do not need to report to anyone.

Just let them win loh .

yes sir

Lots of propoganda involved in MLMs... I can rebut every claim made by them.

yes sir
    The Father, the Son, and the Donkey

A young man, returning home from French school with many diplomas, thought he knew everything. His father said, “My son, come with me. I’ll teach you about life.”

So they bought a donkey and both got on to ride. As they approach a village, they saw a crowd gathering. “Those two heartless riders are going to crush that poor beast of burden.”

“Hear that, son?” asked the father. When they had left the village, he got off and pulled the donkey by the reins, with his son still on it.

At a second village, they heard murmurs. “What a rude little boy … why won’t he let his poor old father ride?” So the son climbed down and his father got on.

At a third village, a fat woman blocked their path, yelling, “Lazy old man! How dare you force a little boy to walk in the burning sun?” So the father got off, and he walked with his son alongside the donkey.

At the last village, they were met with whispers. “Are these two crazy or what? They’re walking alongside a perfectly strong animal!”

A little farther on, they stopped in the shade of a big tree. The father says, “Well, my son, have you been paying attention? People will always have something to say about what we do. But do what you must. That’s life.” From that day on, the son understood that he had a lot to learn.

You can’t please everyone.
    Last edited by DarkForce; 8th July 2007 at 10:03 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

The Father, the Son, and the Donkey

A young man, returning home from French school with many diplomas, thought he knew everything. His father said, “My son, come with me. I’ll teach you about life.”

So they bought a donkey and both got on to ride. As they approach a village, they saw a crowd gathering. “Those two heartless riders are going to crush that poor beast of burden.”

“Hear that, son?” asked the father. When they had left the village, he got off and pulled the donkey by the reins, with his son still on it.

At a second village, they heard murmurs. “What a rude little boy … why won’t he let his poor old father ride?” So the son climbed down and his father got on.

At a third village, a fat woman blocked their path, yelling, “Lazy old man! How dare you force a little boy to walk in the burning sun?” So the father got off, and he walked with his son alongside the donkey.

At the last village, they were met with whispers. “Are these two crazy or what? They’re walking alongside a perfectly strong animal!”

A little farther on, they stopped in the shade of a big tree. The father says, “Well, my son, have you been paying attention? People will always have something to say about what we do. But do what you must. That’s life.” From that day on, the son understood that he had a lot to learn.

You can’t please everyone.
    Very enlightening. Thanks for sharing bro.

Very enlightening. Thanks for sharing bro.
    The Donkey

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbours to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up. As the farmer's neighbours continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Be a good Donkey ...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

wah, df still got people to take picture of...

now the only xmm i see are REALLY xmms...

all under 10yrs old... -_-"

This is funny ...

double-positive story (make your point and then know when to stop, language, communications, lateral thinking, quick-thinking)

On hearing one of his students use the expression, "I don't know nothing about it..." a teacher took the opportunity to explain about double negatives and correct grammar to the class.

The teacher explained, "In the English language a double negative makes the statement positive, so your assertion that you 'don't know nothing about it' is actually an admission that you do know something about it."

Encouraged by the interest in this revelation among certain class members, the teacher went on to demonstrate more of his knowledge of world languages: "Of course not all languages operate according to the same grammatical rules, for example, in Russian, a double negative remains negative, although perhaps surprisingly, there is not a single language anywhere in the world in which a double positive makes a negative.."

At which a voice from the back of the classroom called out ironically "Yeah, right.."
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Hahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah, df still got people to take picture of...

now the only xmm i see are REALLY xmms...

all under 10yrs old... -_-"
    I 8 to 80 all also can
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

I 8 to 80 all also can
    wah... you eat all ah...

later the parents all come after you sia... lolx

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~ View Post
    wah... you eat all ah...

later the parents all come after you sia... lolx
    I refer to photo shooting only wah. Got baby studio photography too mah. What are u thinking ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

when need to be bad , be good bad

the jesse james story (tactics, morality, good and bad in us all)

The notorious American Wild West bank robber Jesse James (1847-82) was hunted and demonised by the authorities, but was held in high regard by many ordinary folk. Here's an example of why:

The story goes that Jesse James and his gang had taken refuge for a few days in ramshackle farmhouse after one of their raids. The old widow who lived there fed the men, and apologised for her modest offerings and the poor state of the accommodation. While the gang laid low, they learned from the widow that she faced eviction from her landlord and was expecting a visit from his debt collector any day. Taking pity on the old lady, as they left, the gang gave her some of the spoils of their robbery to settle her debt - several hundred dollars, which was a small fortune in those days. The gang moved on, but only to a nearby copse, where for a couple more days they watched and waited for the arrival - and departure - of the debt collector, whom they promptly held up and robbed.

Of course robbing anyone is bad, but if you've got to rob someone...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

when need to be bad , be good bad

the jesse james story (tactics, morality, good and bad in us all)

The notorious American Wild West bank robber Jesse James (1847-82) was hunted and demonised by the authorities, but was held in high regard by many ordinary folk. Here's an example of why:

The story goes that Jesse James and his gang had taken refuge for a few days in ramshackle farmhouse after one of their raids. The old widow who lived there fed the men, and apologised for her modest offerings and the poor state of the accommodation. While the gang laid low, they learned from the widow that she faced eviction from her landlord and was expecting a visit from his debt collector any day. Taking pity on the old lady, as they left, the gang gave her some of the spoils of their robbery to settle her debt - several hundred dollars, which was a small fortune in those days. The gang moved on, but only to a nearby copse, where for a couple more days they watched and waited for the arrival - and departure - of the debt collector, whom they promptly held up and robbed.

Of course robbing anyone is bad, but if you've got to rob someone...
    this is a good one!

lipstick kisses on the mirror story (creative thinking, creative problem-solving, creative management techniques, avoiding confrontation)

A school head was alerted by the caretaker to a persistent problem in the girls lavatories: some of the girl students were leaving lipstick kisses on the mirrors. The caretaker had left notices on the toilet walls asking for the practice to cease, but to no avail; every evening the caretaker would wipe away the kisses, and the next day lots more kisses would be planted on the mirror. It had become a bit of a game. The head teacher usually took a creative approach to problem solving, and so the next day she asked a few girl representatives from each class to meet with her in the lavatory.

"Thank you for coming," said the head, "You will see there are several lipstick kisses in the mirrors in this washroom.."

Some of the girls grinned at each other.

"As you will understand, modern lipstick is cleverly designed to stay on the lips, and so the lipstick is not easy at all to clean from the mirrors. We have therefore had to develop a special cleaning regime, and my hope is that when you see the effort involved you will help spread the word that we'd all be better off if those responsible for the kisses use tissue paper instead of the mirrors in future.."

At this point the caretaker stepped forward with a sponge squeegee, which he took into one of the toilet cubicles, dipped into the toilet bowl, and then used to clean one of the lipstick-covered mirrors.

The caretaker smiled. The girls departed. And there were no more lipstick kisses on the mirrors.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

hahahah....

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast