Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local dengue

Default Re: Local dengue

Kenna dengue is like kenna toto. I been bitten by mosquito a lot of times and luckily, nothing happened. I wonder how some ppl might be ended up with dengue, really puzzles me.

Got one time, I wake up as I been bitten. On the light, saw the BIG FAT mosquito and its' cannot fly. Once I killed it, whole hand is BLOOD! See, drink too much of my blood, pays with its' life.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

I caught similar one and put in alive in the dry box but it dried up within 24hrs and I fed it to the fish
    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Kenna dengue is like kenna toto. I been bitten by mosquito a lot of times and luckily, nothing happened. I wonder how some ppl might be ended up with dengue, really puzzles me.

Got one time, I wake up as I been bitten. On the light, saw the BIG FAT mosquito and its' cannot fly. Once I killed it, whole hand is BLOOD! See, drink too much of my blood, pays with its' life.

Recently read abt dengue hotspot on the new paper. Bukit Batok become one and makes me puzzle liao. Take a look ard those blks which near to me, I found out the real reason. UPGRADING of lift!!! No wonder, those upgrading project is the prefect breeding ground for mosquito. So, who to blame now? Should we complain to NEA and they investigate? Wanted to take a marker n write on those banner where the mosquito came from. Those ppl are creating mosquito n the blame on the house owner, I don't think it is fair.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Man, had dengue once and it wasn't pretty, your whole body just runs out of juice, everything hurts and fever shot up beyond 40deg... be careful of what you wish for.

So it's like saying why go see doctors since illnesses are so rampant.

Sometimes i hit a fat one and it didn't die but maybe unconscious .... so I usually put that fat one in between a folded glossy artpaper and squeeze and twist the hell out of it ..... feel good to see all the blood with the flatten balck carcass
    always the Light, .... always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12