Thread: Kelong rental

Default Kelong rental

Hi, anyone know where and who can can i go to rent a kelong? And any maximum number of people on board restrictions? Thanks for any help in adv...

Default Re: Kelong rental

Quote Originally Posted by cnng121 View Post
    Hi, anyone know where and who can can i go to rent a kelong? And any maximum number of people on board restrictions? Thanks for any help in adv...
    Not for local ones as in those in Singapore waters. They are not allowed to take visitors. The only ones which can be used for your purpose would be either in Malaysian waters or Indonesian.

Mebbe you'd like to check out www.fishingkaki.com and check out one of their affliates, Hot Boys Kelong for more information.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Not for local ones as in those in Singapore waters. They are not allowed to take visitors. The only ones which can be used for your purpose would be either in Malaysian waters or Indonesian.

Mebbe you'd like to check out www.fishingkaki.com and check out one of their affliates, Hot Boys Kelong for more information.
    Thank you very much.. very kind of you..

hey...wait wait ... i may have ur answer...as one of my friend owns a kelong...? pm me if u need it...