Thread: For those with imagination ....

Default For those with imagination ....

Today I feel in a Grrrzzzorglub mood !

I just want to swear a big time !!

In order to follow the rules of the forum, I will do it mentally.

Here I go :

GGGGRRRRRRRbitesacanchtchtsmzùslùtch.

Ouaaaaah ! Feel so much better arrready!

I also sped on the highway mentally. Felt so good. I imagined, I was doing insane speed. Of course, there was nobody around ! I was going so fast that I could not see my usual highway friends anymore, (the ants walking on the road shoulder).

And not to say, yesterday when I came home. I imagined Shu Qi coming out of the kitchen to welcome me with a big "smack" !

I have a great life !

I know, I should go and do a consultation at the raffles institute. But, this is so much cheaper !

For the rest that have a sense o derision/humour, feel free to let us discover you imaginary world.

To the administrator : Closing this thread under the reason that it serves no purpose would be very intertesting considering the fact that you allow thread under the kopitiam section that are asking whether the threadstarter should buy a black or white computer. Essential question to life and the community in general of course!
    Last edited by Loupisk; 4th July 2007 at 04:08 PM.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

Blog Entries

Default Re: For those with imagination ....

so that is where she was rushing off to, after spending a lazy afternoon with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    To the administrator : Closing this thread under the reason that it serves no purpose would be very intertesting considering the fact that you allow thread under the kopitiam section that are asking whether the threadstarter should buy a black or white computer. Essential question to life and the community in general of course!
    I like this bit

I understand why she had that kopitiam smell on her !

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    so that is where she was rushing off to, after spending a lazy afternoon with me.
    Last edited by Loupisk; 4th July 2007 at 04:31 PM.

Could not help it ! I always feel a bit sad to see a thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    I like this bit

Stress levels in Singapore are sure getting high. I have been getting kinda super stressed of late. Snapping at friends whom I've known for 10+ years, getting my blood pressure up every time I pass through the gantries on CTE and paying up $7.50 to reach office on time. Searching for that roof over my head. Endless worries.
    Maybe the spin doctors did a bit too much this time, and heated things up here a bit too soon.

Loupisk, I can empathise with you because I feel EXACTLY the same as you do. And I can't even think of Shu Qi, I am so pissed with life of late.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Relax Asterixsg!

This thread is not to find a solution to our problems or to criticise our personnal conditions of life. We are all on the same boat(or should I say Island). Those are all know facts. No need to stir the mud at the bottom of the glass. But instead think of it as a cool and exotic cocktail.

This is to escape ! Use your imagination and live the wildest thing. If it does respect the forum rules, then share it with us and give us a good laugh !

Maybe with some crazy stories, we may even end up with a cool photograhic concept that we could execute with some cool models. HEre I aM completely flying !

Doctor, doctor.....

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Stress levels in Singapore are sure getting high. I have been getting kinda super stressed of late. Snapping at friends whom I've known for 10+ years, getting my blood pressure up every time I pass through the gantries on CTE and paying up $7.50 to reach office on time. Searching for that roof over my head. Endless worries.
    Maybe the spin doctors did a bit too much this time, and heated things up here a bit too soon.

Loupisk, I can empathise with you because I feel EXACTLY the same as you do. And I can't even think of Shu Qi, I am so pissed with life of late.
    Last edited by Loupisk; 4th July 2007 at 04:50 PM.

No lah. I can't think of anything that will make anyone laugh. And what I can think of most certainly violates this forum's rules. So, lemme keep it to myself. Damn this world.
    btw, i thought that last icon meant you were going for a swim...
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

I think I'm in serious need of another half....

Been having some wild thoughts of late on a particular Seiyuu (voice actress) who looks strikingly similar like my school belle.

Unfortunately, the school belle's married with 2 kids. So any suggestions would be out.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    I think I'm in serious need of another half....

Been having some wild thoughts of late on a particular Seiyuu (voice actress) who looks strikingly similar like my school belle.

Unfortunately, the school belle's married with 2 kids. So any suggestions would be out.
    Just be thankful that if you marry her, she needs not get pregnant again.

Someone spilled kopi on her?

Buy 1 get 2 Free huh?

Nah. I'll pass on that offer. Thnx.

School starts in mid-July and I wonder if I should take up the Photography elective, since in the first Year we were taught Photography I felt that I didn't learn anything because I picked up a lot from the Internet.
    Add that to I amost failed my Photography exam last year.

Monetary problems. I need more money! My parents are making me pay back what I owed them as though they are loan sharks and not my folks. and it's not helping that I bought a DSLR when I needed the money the most... but I'm not considering selling my babe here.

Blog Entries

F&B fetish!!??!!

I signed on a new Gym member, thought I can relax and do my exercise there..

I see people working on the machines, like F1 formula race, all rushing !!!

OMG!!

don't worry bro. i always believe that got boyfriend can break, got husband can divorce, got kids can give away! sell even better, got extra cash for that honeymoon.

don't let such things stop you!!!! go for itttttttttttttttttttt!
    ((=

Photography is a great reliever of stress.

By just touching the curvaceous black titanium body of a dslr could send so much relaxing sensation to the spine.

Photographers are the least stressful lot and they live up to 99 years old. You'll find them at the foot of the mountain cross-legged meditating wearing a Nikon or Canon cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Photography is a great reliever of stress.

By just touching the curvaceous black titanium body of a dslr could send so much relaxing sensation to the spine.

Photographers are the least stressful lot and they live up to 99 years old. You'll find them at the foot of the mountain cross-legged meditating wearing a Nikon or Canon cap.
    Aha, maybe that's why I bought a DSLR.
    (but then again I'm mostly shooting for my toy blog)

I think I get more stressed out worrying if my lens kena fungus or not.

I find this amusing... but nonetheless, this thread is all fine and dandy. We understand that we all come under a fair amount of stress and having flights of fantasy, in moderate amount of course.

Nonetheless, feel free to continue indulging yourselves but again my caveat here is should anything start getting too personal or if anyone starts trolling/flame baiting, then of course, I would have to reluctantly step in.

Cheers,
    WG

Stress and pain is weakness leaving the body and soul....

BRo, time to read up more chiken soup for the soul.