Thread: Any Recommendations on where to print my photographs?

Default Any Recommendations on where to print my photographs?

Hi,

can you recommend where should I get my photographs (in digital format) printed?
    Heard there is one pretty welcome by many photographers (including professionals) at City Hall area. Just do not know the name of the shop and the exact location.

I am trying to submit some photographs for competition, and there is a requirement as shown:
    "All entries must be submitted on 8R size via post prints without mounting boards".
    Can advice what is the meaning of post print mentioned?

Default Re: Any Recommendations on where to print my photographs?

Quote Originally Posted by yongsak View Post
    Hi,

can you recommend where should I get my photographs (in digital format) printed?
    Heard there is one pretty welcome by many photographers (including professionals) at City Hall area. Just do not know the name of the shop and the exact location.

I am trying to submit some photographs for competition, and there is a requirement as shown:
    "All entries must be submitted on 8R size via post prints without mounting boards".
    ColourLab at Adelphi.

Quote Originally Posted by yongsak View Post
    Hi,

i think 'post print' just means that they want you to submit it to them by post (i.e. by mailing it at the post office).

Beautiful Memories at Stamford House or Colourlab at Adelphi
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8