Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LIX (59) - KNIGHT ONG 58:982 "I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ...... "

Exclamation Re: Sentosa Thread LIX (59) - KNIGHT ONG 58:982 "I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ......

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    hows yr MH?

very hard??

WAH!!! YOU IS BacK!!!
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LIX (59) - KNIGHT ONG 58:982 "I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ......

hows yr MH?

very hard??
    gave up.......moving on to other games. Let me know when you guys are ready to try MH2.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LIX (59) - KNIGHT ONG 58:982 "I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ......

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post

WAH!!! YOU IS BacK!!!
    playing too much MH until no time to shoot! haha
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

playing too much MH until no time to shoot! haha
    Geno been shooting the girl in his avatar, so no time to mix around with others so fast reload your avatar liao?

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    gave up.......moving on to other games. Let me know when you guys are ready to try MH2.
    MH2 sep ley...

dont give up, wat u need is better weapons to hoot those kana sia monsters. we can help u clear the stages so u can have better weapons.. MH2 monster is smarter..got brain lor, unlike part 1..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Geno been shooting the girl in his avatar, so no time to mix around with others so fast reload your avatar liao?
    I wonder where all the XMMs gone mah...so i upload a cute one to brighten yr life..haha

MH2 sep ley...

dont give up, wat u need is better weapons to hoot those kana sia monsters. we can help u clear the stages so u can have better weapons.. MH2 monster is smarter..got brain lor, unlike part 1..
    try homing weaponry...........can hit me when I hide behind a rock or something. run to the side and will change course to hit me......sian leh....like that how to fight?

try homing weaponry...........can hit me when I hide behind a rock or something. run to the side and will change course to hit me......sian leh....like that how to fight?
    do monkey style lor...works for me...but at least pass me a green sharpest weapon when i face a ratalos

Wah geno is back. Time to see who else will turn up.
    Geno, organise sentosa outing again leh.

monkey style? rathalos now no problem. just 20 flash bombs and traps will do it. next time I show you another guy far worst.

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    he landscape shooter, must find mountains and valleys for him.

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    i still have not collected my card! think got 1/2 year never go!! i wonder did they throw my card into the sea anot..sat or sunday??? after national day? 11 or 12?? need to gather the noise making group back haha.

comes to think of it, i miss the group photos taking..

monkey style? rathalos now no problem. just 20 flash bombs and traps will do it. next time I show you another guy far worst.
    20 flash bomb!!! u crazy hah?

he landscape shooter, must find mountains and valleys for him.
    ya..i love landscape...but will bring mirror lens there for the close up valleys too

ya..i love landscape...but will bring mirror lens there for the close up valleys too
    like that you better find me an adaptor so that I can borrow the lens too.

like that you better find me an adaptor so that I can borrow the lens too.
    kns..use adaptor then no AF function ley?, just use yr CF card on my camera lah..sentosa got so many valleys meh??

kns..use adaptor then no AF function ley?, just use yr CF card on my camera lah..sentosa got so many valleys meh??
    you asking me? I how long never been there liao. You should know better than I do, you are the landscape master leh.

you asking me? I how long never been there liao. You should know better than I do, you are the landscape master leh.
    the coconut tree i like best at sentosa now become car park lor...sian 1/2

the coconut tree i like best at sentosa now become car park lor...sian 1/2
    I only remember they building something there before I left. How much of Sentosa is disfigured now, dun really want to go think about it.

I only remember they building something there before I left. How much of Sentosa is disfigured now, dun really want to go think about it.
    last time is full of coconut trees (good for sunset shots) , now is full of other subjects walking around..(also good for sunset shots if they dont move)