Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 105

Thread: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

  1. #41

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Envyme View Post


    Lols!!

  2. #42

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    PROMOTIONS FOR CLUB SNAP

    Venue: Butter Factory, 5 Magazine Road, Central Mall, Unit #01-02, 01-03, Singapore 059571
    Date: 18th July 2007
    Time: 9pm till closed
    Fashion Label: Ice Lemon Tee, www.icelemontee.com.sg

    Promotion 1:
    We are having a pre shoot for photographers at Butter Factory Main Lounge (their popular Cartoon Wall deco which earned a lot of reviews from News Medias and Magazines) with the NBTD Models from 8pm to 9pm.

    Registration @ $30 inclusive of 1 drink and goodie bag (worth $100). Please private message your name, email and contact number.

    * This offer is only valid if there is at least 10 photo graphers (first come first serve basis).

    Promotion 2:
    Print 'The Runway' Flyer and enter Butter Factory event for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your cameras / video cams and start shooting.

    Thank you
    Address of Butter Factory should be #01-03, 48 Robertson Quay, 48 Riverside S 238237?

    Website: http://www.thebutterfactory.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Envyme View Post
    gt!~ hahha

    Next NBTD models in fashion @ butterfactory =)
    There is some mention of the fashion label for this show is Banna Republic but you have clearly stated Ice Lemon Tee (By the way, typo error in Poster for fashion label too).

    Banana Republic
    http://www.bananarepublic.com/

    Do clarify a bit la The lounge area and front door is a very good location to shoot street fashion and funky stuff Kudos to the arrangement

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Can some kind souls post some photos of the event last week to show us what we have missed!

  4. #44

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Address of Butter Factory should be #01-03, 48 Robertson Quay, 48 Riverside S 238237?

    Website: http://www.thebutterfactory.com/



    There is some mention of the fashion label for this show is Banna Republic but you have clearly stated Ice Lemon Tee (By the way, typo error in Poster for fashion label too).

    Banana Republic
    http://www.bananarepublic.com/

    Do clarify a bit la The lounge area and front door is a very good location to shoot street fashion and funky stuff Kudos to the arrangement
    Huh! Banana Republic? Checked wif boss. There is no Banana Republic and is actually Ice Lemon Tee. Since when Banana Republic came in sia?

    Nevertheless, will bring this up to Kev and see we can bring them in as 1 of our fashion labels? But what I know is that Four Skin, Skinny Munster, Ed Hardy and Iora is coming up next month!!!
    Last edited by iluvmazda; 15th July 2007 at 12:09 PM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by spuddy View Post
    Can some kind souls post some photos of the event last week to show us what we have missed!
    Here you go mate: http://www.nbtdclub.com/nbtd_gallery.htm

  6. #46

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Address of Butter Factory should be #01-03, 48 Robertson Quay, 48 Riverside S 238237?

    Website: http://www.thebutterfactory.com/

    The lounge area and front door is a very good location to shoot street fashion and funky stuff Kudos to the arrangement
    Thanks mate! Some photographers are writting in to me le. Jia you!

  7. #47

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Do clarify a bit la The lounge area and front door is a very good location to shoot street fashion and funky stuff Kudos to the arrangement

    Would you know if the the models are gonna be the same as for the Velvet Dragon show?

  8. #48

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Huh! Banana Republic? Checked wif boss. There is no Banana Republic and is actually Ice Lemon Tee. Since when Banana Republic came in sia?

    Nevertheless, will bring this up to Kev and see we can bring them in as 1 of our fashion labels? But what I know is that Four Skin, Skinny Munster, Ed Hardy and Iora is coming up next month!!!
    From this thread lor
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=295556

    Thanks for the clarifications

  9. #49

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    From this thread lor
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=295556

    Thanks for the clarifications
    Settled

  10. #50

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    how are the photos on the site? the current series. any good?

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore West
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    yilishengxian was dere for e shoot.
    Thou shall Envy me Not
    Www.airen-humbao3.blogspot.com

  12. #52

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Would you know if the the models are gonna be the same as for the Velvet Dragon show?
    I believe the management will not to use the same models again and again. Fresh faces will be recommended and that's why Kev only hold auditions on the 1st week of every month till they have more than enough models for switch around when the upcoming months of schedule getting tight when the rest of the club starts to fall in.

    This is the little bit I can share with you guys.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by naresh666 View Post
    how are the photos on the site? the current series. any good?


    Can be better? U are in the NBTD Photographing Team?

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore West
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    these i dun want to miss again if not someone here will beat me up... rite ...ah ger
    hiak hiak hiak =)

    evil smiles**
    Thou shall Envy me Not
    Www.airen-humbao3.blogspot.com

  15. #55

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by Envyme View Post
    hiak hiak hiak =)

    evil smiles**


    Violet girl.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway



    After going through 3 pages of postings I still can't figure out what is going on and what this thread is about

    Is it a model catwalk? Product launch?

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore West
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post


    After going through 3 pages of postings I still can't figure out what is going on and what this thread is about

    Is it a model catwalk? Product launch?


    it 's a model catwalk showcasing the labels =)

    -->Iluvmazda.. : no.... Must like tt de..to
    Thou shall Envy me Not
    Www.airen-humbao3.blogspot.com

  18. #58

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post

    After going through 3 pages of postings I still can't figure out what is going on and what this thread is about

    Is it a model catwalk? Product launch?
    Models in Fashion and The Runway is a project which we held at Velvet Dragon and Butter Factory respectively.

    Is not just a pure Runway Fashion Show but different programs catered like Guest DJ, Dance Performance, Contest... etc.

    Stay tune for our National Day Eve event at Velvet Dragon.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    PROMOTIONS FOR CLUB SNAP



    Venue: Butter Factory, 5 Magazine Road, Central Mall, Unit #01-02, 01-03, Singapore 059571
    Date: 18th July 2007
    Time: 9pm till closed
    Fashion Label: Ice Lemon Tee, www.icelemontee.com.sg

    Promotion 1:
    We are having a pre shoot for photographers at Butter Factory Main Lounge (their popular Cartoon Wall deco which earned a lot of reviews from News Medias and Magazines) with the NBTD Models from 8pm to 9pm.

    Registration @ $30 inclusive of 1 drink and goodie bag (worth $100). Please private message your name, email and contact number.

    * This offer is only valid if there is at least 10 photo graphers (first come first serve basis).

    Promotion 2:
    Print 'The Runway' Flyer and enter Butter Factory event for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your cameras / video cams and start shooting.

    Thank you
    Anyone interested in the Promotion 1 package, please give a call to Kevin @ 93383342 because he don't often visit the forums and I can't make any decisions either. Sorry about it.

    Here are some of the pictures you might miss if you do not know Butter Factory well. Is a nice place for photographing.

    http://nbtdclub.invisionzone.com/ind...t=0#entry21254

  20. #60

    Default Re: Project: Models in Fashion N The Runway



    Venue: Butter Factory, #01-03 48 Robinson Quay Riverside 48 Singapore 238237
    Date: 18th July 2007
    Time: 9pm to 11pm
    Fashion Label: Ice Lemon Tee, www.icelemontee.com.sg

    Promotion:
    Print 'The Runway' Flyer and enter Butter Factory for just $10 inclusive of a free drink and a goodie bag worth $100 (usual $15) between 9pm to 11pm so gear up your best shirts and tight pants!

    Thank you

    PS. Sorry for the wrong address.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •