Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

  1. #1

    Default Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

    Maybe my setting is wrong, but I've noticed that the little icon that indicate "virtual copy" at the filmstrip has been removed. It is difficult for me to tell which is actual copy and which is virtual copy now
    Visit me at minioldman.com.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by namespace View Post
    Maybe my setting is wrong, but I've noticed that the little icon that indicate "virtual copy" at the filmstrip has been removed. It is difficult for me to tell which is actual copy and which is virtual copy now
    it still shows here, check under view/ grid view if you checked everything. Note that the virtual copy is now indicated with a flipped up edge

  3. #3

    Default Re: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

    Hi Michael,

    Thank you for the reply. Found the reason. I've adjusted the icon in the filmstrip to too small, causing Lightroom not showing it.

    Thanks again.
    Visit me at minioldman.com.

  4. #4

    Default Delete Rejected Photo

    Don't seem to be able to delete those rejected photos.
    Although on the menu bar says delete rejected photos, the pop up screen now says remove instead of delete. And true enough, the file was removed from LR database but not deleted from my harddisk.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Delete Rejected Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    Don't seem to be able to delete those rejected photos.
    Although on the menu bar says delete rejected photos, the pop up screen now says remove instead of delete. And true enough, the file was removed from LR database but not deleted from my harddisk.
    i am using the windows version and hitting the delete or backspace key still brings up the window that lets me choose between DELETE and REMOVE. DELETE still deletes files completely.... Same thing happens when i choose delete photo from the pull down: choice between DELETE and REMOVE.
    same again when choosing delete rejected photos.....

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Delete Rejected Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    Don't seem to be able to delete those rejected photos.
    Although on the menu bar says delete rejected photos, the pop up screen now says remove instead of delete. And true enough, the file was removed from LR database but not deleted from my harddisk.
    i dun have such problems... when i delete, it sure is deleted 1...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Delete Rejected Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    Don't seem to be able to delete those rejected photos.
    Although on the menu bar says delete rejected photos, the pop up screen now says remove instead of delete. And true enough, the file was removed from LR database but not deleted from my harddisk.
    Possible the file attribute is set to read only?
    Visit me at minioldman.com.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

    To get the icons back in the filmstrip (mine disappeared too after upgrading to v1.1) just resize the filmstrip to make it slightly bigger and the icons miraculously reappear. You can then resize back to your preferred size.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Delete Rejected Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i dun have such problems... when i delete, it sure is deleted 1...
    Strange - I also get the Remove and Delete option. Is there any option in which we can set the default action to Delete?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •