Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1005

Thread: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

  1. #881

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    MKK lah .... melingering right ....
    wats melingering?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  2. #882

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    then you must be the third ....
    huh? wat has this gt to do wif me?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #883
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    huh? wat has this gt to do wif me?
    Only you know lor ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  4. #884

    Talking Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    [QUOTE=Ola;3230212]You mean once term start you got no more freedom?

    hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :P i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :P
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  5. #885

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :P i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :P
    pong sch lo...=x...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  6. #886

    Red face Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    pong sch lo...=x...

    cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :P i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :P
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  7. #887

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :P i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :P
    jus 2 days in sch nia...i now 5 day week in sch damn bored...n lifeless...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You mean once term start you got no more freedom?

    hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :P i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :P
    you shoot or you model?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  9. #889
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    pong sch lo...=x...

    now want to sian .... thought you said not chio enough for you.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  10. #890

    Talking Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    jus 2 days in sch nia...i now 5 day week in sch damn bored...n lifeless...
    i used to has even worst time table last semester last yrr. end till like 2am int he morning as is night class so crap... :P this sem is better... :P
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  11. #891

    Unhappy Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    you shoot or you model?
    hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :P hai we are miles apart... :P i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  12. #892
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :P hai we are miles apart... :P i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...
    I newbie .... my photo suck ....
    Learning how to take protrait ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  13. #893

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :P hai we are miles apart... :P i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...
    hahaha...u n hbk b model lo..let them shoot both of u...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  14. #894

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    I newbie .... my photo suck ....
    Learning how to take protrait ....
    huh? wats photography?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  15. #895

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    i used to has even worst time table last semester last yrr. end till like 2am int he morning as is night class so crap... :P this sem is better... :P
    hahaha...same lo but it was 2 sem ago...when im training for competition...fm morning til nite during holiday...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...same lo but it was 2 sem ago...when im training for competition...fm morning til nite during holiday...
    woah... elite leh.... elite ...

  17. #897

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    I newbie .... my photo suck ....
    Learning how to take protrait ....
    whahahha :P when i am back i will learn and practice with u all with my cam.. :P

    hehe :P

    cheerrs
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  18. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...same lo but it was 2 sem ago...when im training for competition...fm morning til nite during holiday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    woah... elite leh.... elite ...
    Agreed ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  19. #899

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    hahaha...u n hbk b model lo..let them shoot both of u...
    whahah cannot once i start i cannot stop ah we would keep posing one ... too zhi nian... :P whaha nah i wanna play with my camera... :P
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

  20. #900

    Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    whahah cannot once i start i cannot stop ah we would keep posing one ... too zhi nian... :P whaha nah i wanna play with my camera... :P
    hahaha...they like lel...coz wun run out of poses...
    Last edited by dreamerz; 16th July 2007 at 03:12 PM.
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •