Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    MKK lah .... melingering right ....
    wats melingering?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

then you must be the third ....
    huh? wat has this gt to do wif me?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    huh? wat has this gt to do wif me?
    Only you know lor ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Talking Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

[QUOTE=Ola;3230212]You mean once term start you got no more freedom?

hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :P i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :P
    Every Photograph tells a story. Can u see the story i am trying to tell you? :)

Quote Originally Posted by laneylow View Post
    hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :P i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :P
    pong sch lo...=x...
    My Site

Red face Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

pong sch lo...=x...

cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :P i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :P

cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :P i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :P
    jus 2 days in sch nia...i now 5 day week in sch damn bored...n lifeless...
    My Site

You mean once term start you got no more freedom?

you shoot or you model?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

pong sch lo...=x...

now want to sian .... thought you said not chio enough for you.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Talking Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

jus 2 days in sch nia...i now 5 day week in sch damn bored...n lifeless...
    i used to has even worst time table last semester last yrr. end till like 2am int he morning as is night class so crap... :P this sem is better... :P

Unhappy Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

you shoot or you model?
    hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :P hai we are miles apart... :P i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...

hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :P hai we are miles apart... :P i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...
    I newbie .... my photo suck ....
    Learning how to take protrait ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

hahaha...u n hbk b model lo..let them shoot both of u...
    My Site

huh? wats photography?
    My Site

i used to has even worst time table last semester last yrr. end till like 2am int he morning as is night class so crap... :P this sem is better... :P
    hahaha...same lo but it was 2 sem ago...when im training for competition...fm morning til nite during holiday...
    My Site

hahaha...same lo but it was 2 sem ago...when im training for competition...fm morning til nite during holiday...
    woah... elite leh.... elite ...

whahahha :P when i am back i will learn and practice with u all with my cam.. :P

hehe :P

cheerrs

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    woah... elite leh.... elite ...
    Agreed ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

hahaha...u n hbk b model lo..let them shoot both of u...
    whahah cannot once i start i cannot stop ah we would keep posing one ... too zhi nian... :P whaha nah i wanna play with my camera... :P

whahah cannot once i start i cannot stop ah we would keep posing one ... too zhi nian... :P whaha nah i wanna play with my camera... :P
    hahaha...they like lel...coz wun run out of poses...
    Last edited by dreamerz; 16th July 2007 at 03:12 PM.
    My Site

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast