Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

ok..in case anyone blur i create a post for prata session
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Default Re: 44th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Prata Session
    Venue: Peace Center
    Date: 4th July 2006, Wed
    Time: 7pm

Attendance:
    dreamerz
    HBK
    Reno
    Geno(tbc)
    Ola
    redstone
    FC
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Can I go?
    why you so shy???

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    me too..

think i kena food posion liao... ate chicken pie bought last night... liao.. cannot rest tomorrow still working..
    hahahahaa..... take care man..!

Default Re: 44th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Prata Session

Attendance:
    dreamerz
    HBK
    Reno
    Geno(tbc)
    Ola
    redstone
    FC
    TMC

Where is Peace center?

Default Re: 44th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

next to parklane or paradiz center

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/
    My Site

oh ok, now I remember, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Prata Session

Attendance:
    dreamerz
    HBK
    Reno
    Geno(tbc)
    Ola
    redstone
    FC
    TMC

Where is Peace center?
    Opposite War Centre

It's near PSS's premises, walk frm Little India or Dhoby Gaut MRT.

It has a huge white building above, impossible to miss cos it's so big and ugly.

outing? hmm.....geno going or not? need MH god to help me out.
    dun think he can help you out much... unless you are playing MH1

finally got pass where I was stuck so I am good now. Time for me to explore the 2 new areas that just became available for resource tours quests.

I am still trying to get cut off the stupid crab`s pincers.5 crabs later I got lots of shells but no pincer.
    Last edited by TMC; 1st July 2007 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    Prata Session

Attendance:
    dreamerz
    HBK
    Reno
    Geno(tbc)
    Ola
    redstone
    FC
    You forgotten 1 person (canoni5) ..... wait you will get
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You forgotten 1 person (canoni5) ..... wait you will get
    orh...

Attendance:
    01. dreamerz
    02. HBK
    03. Reno
    04. Geno(tbc)
    05. Ola
    06. redstone
    07. FC
    08. TMC
    09. canoni5
    My Site

Wooooooo......

today soooo quiet

Muahaha, my curse is over!!!! Die Khezus Die!!!! body count at 7 and counting.

Muahaha, my curse is over!!!! Die Khezus Die!!!! body count at 7 and counting.
    pro...!

Spend all the money given by the GOV liao..

Have a few good meals today and some drink and some shopping...

frm a BAK2u.com newsletter :

Ten Things Apple Did Right in the iPhone

1. The display, the display, the display: Everything looks good on it.
    2. The menu design is simple and clean, and the home-screen icons look like so much eye candy.
    3. Fingertip navigation, zooming, and scrolling are intuitive, effective, and fast.
    4. Video playback is so good that you can tell when you've done a subpar job of ripping your movies.
    5. Visual voice mail lets you get to the calls you care about faster.
    6. The integrated applications--including Google Maps, YouTube, and a world clock that packs a timer, a stopwatch, and multiple alarms--are great.
    7. CoverFlow, which lets you choose your music by visually flipping through album art, is incredibly fun.
    8. The exterior is tough: Our initial stress tests suggest that the iPhone is more durable than you might expect for such a sleek handset.
    9. It's the first Apple music player with a built-in speaker--and the speaker isn't half bad for a phone component.
    10. You don't get a disconcerting "do not disconnect" message when syncing the iPhone with a PC.

Ten Things Apple (and AT&T) Did Wrong

1. We want our AOL Instant Messaging--and Yahoo and MSN IM clients, too. What about MMS support for sending picture mail?
    2. There's no voice recording and, more importantly, no voice dialing support. How are you supposed to use an iPhone with a hands-free car kit?
    3. It's the most locked-down phone we've ever seen. You can't swap out the AT&T SIM card for one from another network; in fact, you can't even swap it out for another AT&T SIM card.
    4. AT&T is building out its mobile broadband network, but iPhone users are stuck with the company's older EDGE technology--or with battery-consuming Wi-Fi.
    5. You know those great headphones you already own? They won't fit the iPhones headset jack, so your first iPhone accessory will have to be a bulky, ugly $10 adapter.
    6. The software keyboard invites typos--and when you're entering passwords, there's no way of telling whether you've got them right until tyou get an "access denied" prompt.
    7. It's great that the iPhone can reorient pages in Safari, CoverFlow, and the photo album, but why not extend that capability to other apps such as e-mail? Some messages would benefit from a wide-screen display. And even when the device does reorient, it doesn't
    always follow through with all the attendant features: CoverFlow loses access to the volume slider, for example.
    8. There's no support for custom ringtones--surprising in a music phone.
    9. The camera is rudimentary, with no audio/video or even a zoom capability.
    10. You don't get to-do list support, a basic in most calendar applications.

morning......

moo-ing... sleepy myself. didnt sleep well .. kept coughing ne.....gee..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。