Thread: SG should implement a do not call and do no send junk mail registry

Exclamation SG should implement a do not call and do no send junk mail registry

Two stupid telemarketer calls today. Told them NOT to call back. In the US it's illegal to call cell phones for telemarketing purposes as well.

A no Junk Mail registry would also be great. Stop all the crap junk mail stuffing mailboxes. Just more trees going to waste.

Default Re: SG should implement a do not call and do no send junk mail registry

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Two stupid telemarketer calls today. Told them NOT to call back. In the US it's illegal to call cell phones for telemarketing purposes as well.

A no Junk Mail registry would also be great. Stop all the crap junk mail stuffing mailboxes. Just more trees going to waste.
    Singapore survives on business........

Yes I agree that people need to make money and eat. But its getting really irritating... I was overseas and I get calls from ABN AMRO, Citibank... I actually didnt want to answer but was worried what if it was an emergency call so had to pick it up....

Nowadays if its a strange number I waill pick up and ask "Is this a sales call?" If "Yes" then not interested... try to do it within 12 secs coz my number is not free incoming

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Singapore survives on business........
    So does the US but they have both these services.