Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    卧龙岗
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    appears to be the case, he didnt appear at the latest PPV Vengence as well..

    to add on, mr mcmahon is well alive and kicking

    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...21288602.shtml
    Last edited by FilterFunk; 26th June 2007 at 01:13 PM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    WWE, must b dam stressed man...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Wow. Sad. Most of my favourite wrestlers are dead already. Now left Kurt Angle.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    卧龙岗
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Kurt is doing fine at TNA, he is now a Heavyweight champion at TNA btw..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    Kurt is doing fine at TNA, he is now a Heavyweight champion at TNA btw..
    He's good with his job. He'll be a champion anywhere he go. I still remember his rivalry with benoit. best of the best show WWE ever put up!

    Managed to catch benoit vs lesnar match in indoor stadium afew years ago. first and last time I see him in person....
    Last edited by TrailsofLife; 26th June 2007 at 01:42 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    benoit is one of my all time favourite wrestler.



    wat a sad end to his life.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #8
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    benoit is one of my all time favourite wrestler.



    wat a sad end to his life.
    eh...I hate to be a wet blanket but you fans do know westling is not real that's one thing .....and the fact that evidence are mounting now that Benoit killed his wife and son before ending his own life. what can you say about someone like that?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    wrestling is not real, of course, but the stunts are real. Try jumping off the ring and hit the floor. That hurts even if its planned. Benoit is a great performer in his job. I respect him for doing his best in his job. There's not many in the trade that can do the stuff he do that well.

    Don't say bad things about dead people. Everyone have problems, its sad he decided to ends it this way. Anyway, those are just speculations.
    Last edited by TrailsofLife; 26th June 2007 at 02:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    eh...I hate to be a wet blanket but you fans do know westling is not real that's one thing .....and the fact that evidence are mounting now that Benoit killed his wife and son before ending his own life. what can you say about someone like that?
    who cares if its not real? its entertainment and i enjoy it.


    everyone has their own set of problems, or the lack of. i chose to remember benoit, not as a murder suspect but a wrestler who gave his all for the entertainment industry.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #11

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    first was Eddie, then now him.
    wonder what made him do it.

    in terms of the style of wrestling, eddie and him were probably one of the best from the old school days...
    too many shots...

  12. #12

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Sad to see him dead.

  13. #13

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    No more rapid wolverine.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by codling View Post
    first was Eddie, then now him.
    wonder what made him do it.

    in terms of the style of wrestling, eddie and him were probably one of the best from the old school days...
    Yah, the new generation wrestlers dun have very solid and technical ones.

  15. #15

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8 View Post
    Yah, the new generation wrestlers dun have very solid and technical ones.
    ya, bret hart, Kurt Hennings, Eddie...mat style.
    owen hart was good as well.
    too many shots...

  16. #16

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    eh...I hate to be a wet blanket but you fans do know westling is not real that's one thing .....and the fact that evidence are mounting now that Benoit killed his wife and son before ending his own life. what can you say about someone like that?
    It's fake all along n we all knew it, tat's y it's call WWE not WWF anymore. U mean u dun knw? It's not easy to perform/plan something much more entertaining than channel 8 drama on going for so many many years.............

    Anyway, three life gone.....whenever's the reason, it's a sad thing.
    Minolta 7D Noob
    WWW.TERRYCHUA.COM

  17. #17
    Member ykgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    KL, Penang
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    his entire family is dead! how come.. someone murdered them?
    used Nikon, Canon, Panasonic n Oly.. now Fujifilm

  18. #18

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Wait! Isnt He Supposed To Come To Sg? Power98 Got Some Promo Of Him Going To Bugis Junction!!!

  19. #19

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Okie. It seems that they also redo the webpage of the promo, he's no longer coming already.

    RIP.

  20. #20
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

    Sad to see such a great athelete left.
    RIP. Chris Benoit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •