Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st July, Sun - Railway Tracks Shoot {OUTDOORS, DRESS/HALF BIKINI SHOOT}

Default 1st July, Sun - Railway Tracks Shoot {OUTDOORS, DRESS/HALF BIKINI SHOOT}

Melody...

Grab this chance to shoot Melody in this small group shoot, a surreal outdoors shoot conducted on railway tracks.

Shoot Details:

Date: 1st July, Sunday
    Timing: 830-1030pm
    Photogs: just 6 exclusive photographers.
    1st Outfit: Dress
    2nd Outfit: Bikini top with shorts/skirt
    Price: $55 ($48 for regulars)

Simple refreshments will be provided.

Here's melody:

Reservation List:

1. Available
    2. Available
    3. Available
    4. Available
    5. Available
    6. Available

PM/email me your name and mobile number now to reserve a slot. My email is skmg78@gmail.com

Default Re: 1st July, Sun - Railway Tracks Shoot {OUTDOORS, DRESS/HALF BIKINI SHOOT}

1 slot taken. 5 left. PM/email me your name and mobile number today to reserve a slot.

Default Re: 1st July, Sun - Railway Tracks Shoot {OUTDOORS, DRESS/HALF BIKINI SHOOT}

Dom, that's a very nice theme you have come up with. I'd very much like to shoot railways, but I am occupied for this week. You guys have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Dom, that's a very nice theme you have come up with. I'd very much like to shoot railways, but I am occupied for this week. You guys have fun!
    no probs. thanks for the compliments. there's always next time.

ooooomg.. railway.. i miss the previous one.. but tis round cannot go too.. sorry man.. hope u do one more again... hee

WooO ... Nite Shoot
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

There's a mistake. This is not a night shoot. it's supposed to be 830am to 1030am in the morning.

Very sorry for the confusion.

4 slots taken! 2 left. PM/email me your name and mobile number today to reserve a slot.

Last Slot left! PM/email me your name and mobile number today to reserve a slot.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsUpGungho View Post
    ooooomg.. railway.. i miss the previous one.. but tis round cannot go too.. sorry man.. hope u do one more again... hee
    Hi, a pity you can't join. Will try to organise another railway shoot for those interested. thanks!

Last Slot left! PM/email me your name and mobile number today to reserve a slot.

Payment details sent out to all photogs. Slots are still available, please PM/email me to reserve a slot if you are interested.

Upzz for Melody ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Upzz for Melody ..
    Melody is indeed a very nice model. btw, your studio at cck up and running yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dominant View Post
    Melody is indeed a very nice model. btw, your studio at cck up and running yet?
    It's coming ......................... SOON ....

Seem like many ppl lived in CCK hor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Upz for Melody too!

I guess its the unused railway, else the train driver may get distracted when seeing pretty gal & de-rail the train

It's coming ......................... SOON ....

Seem like many ppl lived in CCK hor ..
    Yup. All waiting for your studio...

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Upz for Melody too!

I guess its the unused railway, else the train driver may get distracted when seeing pretty gal & de-rail the train
    Upzz for Melody ..

THANK YOU

Shoot successfully concluded. many thanks to all the photographers for turning up to shoot. Hope you guys have a good time. Special thanks to Melody as well too.

Dominant, thanks for the interesting theme.
    U bet I had a great time, plus all the "extra entertainment" too!

Thanks to Melody as well.
    You'd been great, despite the hot weather, the rough terrain, the cracky "tracks man", the erratic lighting, and of course not forgetting the "kaypo workers" !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast