Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vertical Grip for K100D

Default Re: Vertical Grip for K100D

The vertical grip is one reason i bought the K10D also.

I thought of buying 1, but I have this nice small bag that I like and would have to upgrade to a bigger one if I get the grip.
    K-5IIs, DA16-85, DFA50, DFA100, DA*60-250, 540FGZ II, 160FC, 201FG

Have got and tries the vertical grip "Ownuser, the design is simple, show it to someone who don't use SLR .. it doesn't look urgly ...it make make the K100D, look more manly and pro ...although it add weights but I feel it makes it more stable ...the len will face the front, before, the camera len used to danggle and face downward when I hang it over my shoulder ....

I think, if you get used to it, you can't live without it ..(maybe my hand are bigs) . - it is tough the supplier demo to OP, by standing over it on the floor .. -though it look filmy, but the case is made of tough plastic, was told that - if upgarde to K10 .from k100d, just bring to the supplier to change the base, and just pay a fees, but never ask how much..

I find it functionally handy and safe the trouble of having to carry, extra three sets / change batteries in the middle of shooting ... not even OEM make any grip for K100d.. (can't say I share the same views of others, just my own opinions)

When I saw 400D with grip, I asked myself why K100D doesn't have it ...now there is, but is from Ownuser, still find at SDG190, expensive .. . 170 should be more reasonable ...

k100D and K10D is selling hot at OP ...though there are people leaving Pentax .....(they may never heard of Clubsnap) -K100D Super is out..

P.S. will be out of Sing for month form tomorrow, won't be able to read or reply ..

Quite a new member here .. thought been using Pentax K100D since last year..August

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12