Thread: Jap Drama Help

Default Jap Drama Help

Hi pals

Has anyone watched this Jap drama called FORBIDDEN LOVE? and know where I can get my hands on a copy?

I fell in love with its theme song called 'First Love' and would love to watch the series. Unfortunately, called up 2 DVD/VCD shops (ie. Bluemax and LaserFlair) and they dun carry Jap Dramas anymore. Also, I dun know the exact chinese title for this series. Can anyone help?

Anyway, here's the link for you to enjoy the theme song. Good day everyone.

http://poppinli.imeem.com/video/wUZC..._utada_hikaru/

Default Re: Jap Drama Help

old show liao, think i saw in Poh Kim long long ago, should be those on offer racks... else u can check out yahoo auctions...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

^^ Thanks, I have this clip in my Mp4 too.

魔女的条件 I think some shops (last saw them at Funan) still carry stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_genie View Post
    Hi pals

Has anyone watched this Jap drama called FORBIDDEN LOVE? and know where I can get my hands on a copy?

I fell in love with its theme song called 'First Love' and would love to watch the series. Unfortunately, called up 2 DVD/VCD shops (ie. Bluemax and LaserFlair) and they dun carry Jap Dramas anymore. Also, I dun know the exact chinese title for this series. Can anyone help?

Anyway, here's the link for you to enjoy the theme song. Good day everyone.

http://poppinli.imeem.com/video/wUZC..._utada_hikaru/
    The one by Nanako Matsushima? Hmm.. Jap dramas.. used to love them.. but now very hard to get in shops in singapore. Poh Kim still carry new jap drama titles but not old ones like forbidden love.

I would suggest u try some online means, ebay/yahoo auctions.. or you can pick up a copy when u go taipei/hongkong/beijing next time.

Try www.crunchyroll.com, you should be able to view it there.

You can check out the Poh Kim at Liang Courts, they stock some Japanese dramas there for the local Japanese expatriates.