Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's James Mcnally?

Default Re: Who's James Mcnally?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Thanks HS but as I've said, this is Singapore. Should anything happento me, my family or my studio, he's the first suspect I'll inform the police about. Even if he " bumb me off ", this have been make known to others outside of CS.

BTW, I don't spend the night in the studio but thanks for the advise
    How can you inform the police if something 'happens' to you, you better inform them now, at least it is in the records.....

HS

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    These things happen in cyberspace alot. If you file police report, file suit, do this do that, how much time and energy are you will to allocate?

You have to ask yourself, did this do you any harm? If not, I will just move on. However, I will be a bit more diligent going forward to make sure this person is not stalking me.

If I follow up on every nasty emails and message I get, I need to hire a secretary just to keep track.
    i agree. but keep track of what's happened in case it does happen again then you'll have a stronger case.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    How can you inform the police if something 'happens' to you, you better inform them now, at least it is in the records.....

HS
    Don't worry, someone have been informed and someone will inform
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    i agree. but keep track of what's happened in case it does happen again then you'll have a stronger case.
    This thread in CS is one way of keeping track other than the email sent to us.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

HS
    Would it be a surprise to anyone if the police have already been informed?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

I will be surprise if the police pays any attention just becasue of couple of emails, like those posted.

Common guys, what this joker did, really did not amount to much.

On the other hand, we have to always watch our own back, regardless of whether this joker said anything.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

I will be surprise if the police pays any attention just becasue of couple of emails, like those posted.

On the other hand, we have to always watch our own back, regardless of whether this joker said anything.
    Agreed with you that the cops will normally not pay much attention to things like this, but depanding on how you report this to the police, they will treat this differently.

For example, If I have a lawyer ( who's also a friend ) who's willing to make this police report for me as my lawyer and I'm his client, the police have to let him make the report as the lawyer is an officer of the law. How they treat this matter after it's been reported is another matter depanding on how far I want to push this matter and how I chose to push it.
    This I know because it have been done before, but I won't go into the details here

BTW, I mentioned " IF ", did not mean that I've already make a report .............. yet

Agreed with you that the cops will normally not pay much attention to things like this, but depanding on how you report this to the police, they will treat this differently.

For example, If I have a lawyer ( who's also a friend ) who's willing to make this police report for me as my lawyer and I'm his client, the police have to let him make the report as the lawyer is an officer of the law. How they treat this matter after it's been reported is another matter depanding on how far I want to push this matter and how I chose to push it.
    This I know because it have been done before, but I won't go into the details here

BTW, I mentioned " IF ", did not mean that I've already make a report .............. yet
    yes my friend, jus be more cautious from now on.

u never can know how vicious a man's mind can be.

cheers!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yes my friend, jus be more cautious from now on.

u never can know how vicious a man's mind can be.

cheers!

Thanks guys !!! If something happens to me ................ please report this guy as a suspect OK???

imho, this 1 like nothing leh... only tell u cover tracks nia...

i got 1 voice recording of a person scold me nb, ccb, those kind, then ask me to meet up, then bo ji blah blah blah, then say wanna beat ppl lah, this & that... but police listen liao, do nothing about it...

lawyer however say, if tis kind hor, must employ them, then go make police report better, then sue them... but then again, what for? waste money, waste time... most likely, you die liao, then police come into the picture... can revive anot? u think worth anot?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

i got 1 voice recording of a person scold me nb, ccb, those kind, then ask me to meet up, then bo ji blah blah blah, then say wanna beat ppl lah, this & that... but police listen liao, do nothing about it...

lawyer however say, if tis kind hor, must employ them, then go make police report better, then sue them... but then again, what for? waste money, waste time... most likely, you die liao, then police come into the picture... can revive anot? u think worth anot?
    What took you so long to get here?

Aiyo, now if anything happen to me, than at least good, kind, upright, people with a sense of justice, people like you, can help me to " sen yuan " mah.

I wouldn't forget FBI and CIA also.

You need two bodyguards.

One walks 50 steps in front of you and the other 20 steps behind you.

Hey Poet!

There are weirdos around you know? Perhaps you haven't come across them? he he he

Hey Poet!

There are weirdos around you know? Perhaps you haven't come across them? he he he
    The weirdos I met on line and in real life, span 3 decades and 3 continents.

Most of them, actually all expept one, all talk, which I actually preferred.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

The weirdos I met on line and in real life, span 3 decades and 3 continents.

Most of them, actually all expept one, all talk, which I actually preferred.
    what did the only one do?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

What took you so long to get here?

Aiyo, now if anything happen to me, than at least good, kind, upright, people with a sense of justice, people like you, can help me to " sen yuan " mah.
    bo wa eh tai ji...

anyway, dun even know who is this guy, how to siam him? dun even know if its chinese or something...

Just imagine his chinese name... 贱卖那两粒 so i think u know where he is going to aim at you liao...

Thanks guys !!! If something happens to me ................ please report this guy as a suspect OK???
    This person is an infiltrator.

He is put out by alien forces to test your resolve.

You must not lose your sanity because of the perceived threat.

May the light side of the force be with you!

what did the only one do?
    This one actually made some Kung Fu moves in front of him. I think it's the Crouching Tiger Move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This person is an infiltrator.

He is put out by alien forces to test your resolve.

You must not lose your sanity because of the perceived threat.

May the light side of the force be with you!
    yqt use darkside stuff 1...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast