Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kovan
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    argghh. they should have just asked the IR construction to off all their lights :P

  2. #122
    Senior Member DewaKarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jurong east
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by xxhellinvaderxx View Post
    haha..i like picture 3..hm..where do you station @ nice background you have.
    top of the seating gallery ..stood there with other KM/sony bros ...n waited..hehehe..we got tkts to the show..
    G-Collector

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    How can u compare NDP's fireworks with one which is from a specialised Team? It's like comparing Toyota to a Ferrari.
    Haha... Agreed with you there. But then the NDP always boost about their fire works mah, but after watching what others can do, just hope next time the NDP fire works can put up something better instead of so simple.

    Anyway, after much struggle to PP work, only 2 were salvaged but still not good enough to show the public, so will only keep them for my own viewing. Hehe...

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored Dad View Post
    Haha... Agreed with you there. But then the NDP always boost about their fire works mah, but after watching what others can do, just hope next time the NDP fire works can put up something better instead of so simple.

    Anyway, after much struggle to PP work, only 2 were salvaged but still not good enough to show the public, so will only keep them for my own viewing. Hehe...
    NDP always boast abt their fireworks is becos it's the main feature mah, other than that nothing le.

    For me i dun do PS work cos i always like them fresh from the cam.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    491

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    For me i dun do PS work cos i always like them fresh from the cam.
    Honestly, I also don't like to do much PP work on the photos, cause to me that is not real photography skills but more like IT or software application skill. Thus, most of the photos in my gallery are hardly touched up by PS other than some minor curves adjustment, some special soft effect, framing and insert the name text in, that's all.

    Like yourself, I like the photos the way we photographers took it and that shows the photography skill.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by DewaKarma View Post
    top of the seating gallery ..stood there with other KM/sony bros ...n waited..hehehe..we got tkts to the show..

    wah liew...hahaha..no wonder...hm..nice shots! =)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •