Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 126

Thread: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

  1. #41

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    anyone know exact firing location?

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    those with tickets, there's a clause at e back where it stated ''no flash photography...... allowed.'' Does it mean no tripod no dslr?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  3. #43
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    those with tickets, there's a clause at e back where it stated ''no flash photography...... allowed.'' Does it mean no tripod no dslr?
    hahaha...seems like some standard ticket clause for concerts tickets..the organiser didn't even bother to check..just take template change date/time/venue...who would want to use flash for fireworks..even if flash is used, does it affect the quality of the fireworks..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    hahaha...seems like some standard ticket clause for concerts tickets..the organiser didn't even bother to check..just take template change date/time/venue...who would want to use flash for fireworks..even if flash is used, does it affect the quality of the fireworks..
    haha...ltr picture taken ish black black one...instead of nice nice fireworks..haha

  5. #45

    Talking Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Thanks for all the info, guys. I have even brought my tripod to my office today and will keep it in my cupboard so that tomorrow I can take off to Marina after work. ^^ Haha~

  6. #46

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    From the ticket, there's a clause at the back where it stated "Photography (including flash photography), audio, and /or video recording are not permitted during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.''
    Does it mean no tripod, no dslr? ...then how to take Fireworks???

    Are this standard ticket clause for concerts tickets? Organiser didn't even bother to check..just take template change date/time/venue...?

  7. #47

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    From the ticket, there's a clause at the back where it stated "Photography (including flash photography), audio, and /or video recording are not permitted during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.''
    Does it mean no tripod, no dslr? ...then how to take Fireworks???

    Are this standard ticket clause for concerts tickets? Organiser didn't even bother to check..just take template change date/time/venue...?
    LOL now that's tricky...haha...
    That line can be seen in all event tickets lor. ^^

  8. #48

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    So are we all very very sure it will be 9pm ??? dont want to be fly aeroplane leh... -_-"

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    west
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    yea is it 9pm?
    i have a feeling it would be the same as SFF 9pm... but thats juz a guess...

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westerner.....
    Posts
    78

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Hi,

    I've been to the NDP preview..The gap between the seats in the gallery is very small. I cant even mount my tripod properly. Hope you guys will have no problems taking photos tml.

    Nikon D5000 (F1.8 35mm & Tamron F2.8 VC 17-50mm)

  11. #51

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    oh yah, just saw it behind my ticket too no photography allowed.... hmm... Anyway the gate open at 5? A bit early ah. At least its fixed seating. I sitting at Block 5B3, Row 64, seat 50 for this sat show, anyone near me?
    20D | 400D w BG-E3 | 17-50mm f/2.8 | 17-85mm f/4-5.6 | 50mm f/1.8 II | 90mm F/2.8 | 430EX Flickr

  12. #52
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    lol cant imagine those who bought tickets, bring camera and tripod there 2omoro, then some organisers come to u and said "sorry sir no photography allow!"

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama View Post
    lol cant imagine those who bought tickets, bring camera and tripod there 2omoro, then some organisers come to u and said "sorry sir no photography allow!"
    Won't one lah...most pple are taking pics.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  14. #54
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    so many people going how they control,haha...

  15. #55

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama View Post
    lol cant imagine those who bought tickets, bring camera and tripod there 2omoro, then some organisers come to u and said "sorry sir no photography allow!"
    I thought all the tickets are free?
    20D | 400D w BG-E3 | 17-50mm f/2.8 | 17-85mm f/4-5.6 | 50mm f/1.8 II | 90mm F/2.8 | 430EX Flickr

  16. #56
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by tazzi View Post
    I thought all the tickets are free?

    i mean ppl who bought from forums, auctions etc, saw one at ebay selling for $200
    Last edited by kiama; 16th August 2007 at 08:57 PM.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    anyone with a good view to shoot the firework?
    Would like to join you for a fee.

  18. #58
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by willdon View Post
    anyone with a good view to shoot the firework?
    Would like to join you for a fee.
    Wire $50 bucks to my POSB Acct 011-12566-0..and i will PM u the details..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Managed to get 2 tix for tomorrows show Wont be brinign DSLR since the objective is to enjoy with my GF.. this is gonna be my first time watching fireworks...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wire $50 bucks to my POSB Acct 011-12566-0..and i will PM u the details..
    Wired....PM me the detail k?
    Dont tell me BSB hor.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •