Thread: 14days for vietnam and cambodia

Default 14days for vietnam and cambodia

Hey guys,

am heading down to vietnam and cambodia with a buddy of mine. Both of us are hoping to take lotsa photos of architechure and nature. place of history and lots of photo oppurtunities. Don't mnid roughing it out a little, but not too much too. haha... walking around lots is fine with us.

any recommendations for itinerary and must see locations? coz i only have 7 days in each country, am hoping to see the "best" of both countries.

Thank you very much for ALL your comments as they would be very helpful. as photographers' opinions of locations can be different from other travellers.

Default Re: 14days for vietnam and cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by somebody123 View Post
    Hey guys,

am heading down to vietnam and cambodia with a buddy of mine. Both of us are hoping to take lotsa photos of architechure and nature. place of history and lots of photo oppurtunities. Don't mnid roughing it out a little, but not too much too. haha... walking around lots is fine with us.

any recommendations for itinerary and must see locations? coz i only have 7 days in each country, am hoping to see the "best" of both countries.

Thank you very much for ALL your comments as they would be very helpful. as photographers' opinions of locations can be different from other travellers.
    Good to see: Angkor Wat (esp Bayon, Ta Phom)/Tonle Sap lake in Siam Reap
    Think thrice before you decide to visit: Mekong Delta

my 2 cents....
    Come visit my blog

thanks barracuda!

any other ideas ladies and gentlemen? =)

Day 1-3 : Nhom penh. Visit the capitol city.
    Day 4-8: Sien Reap, ie, Angkor Wat. Buy the 3 Day Pass @ US$60. Then stay 1 day to visit the Town area of SienReap.
    Day 9-14: Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
    Must Get a copy Lonely planet if travel backpack.