View Poll Results: Which brand would u recommend?

151. You may not vote on this poll
  • nikon

79 52.32%
  • canon

79 52.32%
  • sigma

7 4.64%
  • olympus

12 7.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which one better- Canon or Nikon

Default Re: Which one better- Canon or Nikon

Quote Originally Posted by alternatve View Post
    I wish that people will stop asking such questions. Form your own opinion and get what you want. The camera your friend likes may not be the one for you.
    That's why it is best, if you don't already have a preference, to go to the shop and ask to try Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma, (anymore?) and feel for yourself whether you like the grip, can you hold it steady, the controls, how intuitive it is to you, etc before deciding. The fact that they can sell shows that they have met a certain quality standard, so they should be ok.

Personally I am very comfortable with Nikon because I have been with Nikon for ages because of the reliability. But I don't expect everyone else to feel the same. But just remember that when you buy DSLR, you are buying into a system, so est to buy from a brand who is commited into it. The traditional names like Nikon, Canon, Olympus and Pentax automatically comes into mind, but Sony and Panasonic are not too far behind also.

eh, why no Pentax?

Ang Mo Kio

Quote Originally Posted by Klitz View Post
    wondering which one to buy..... Heard that both brand camera gt bad problem considering sigma...
    Every brand are great. It had to depend on what you want.

I feel the most important thing is you must know how to control the camera.

I am learning on how to use and play around with the Pentax K100D.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234