Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1035

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

  1. #101
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    true... tat is truly y no one wanna pay for a striker who rely primarily on speed once he broke his leg. now its 2 legs.
    now 1 leg inside got so many screw threads here n there. Not original liao.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    May be this is one factor impeding Rafa to get a new striker.

    If he releases Cisse, there is a huge pay off. Good for Cisse and good for the next club which can get him for FOC.

    On the other hand, Cisse doesnt seem to want to play at LFC anymore and Rafa doesnt want to play him. So how?

    Arsenal, Newcastle and Boro got up and coming Reserve players to sell
    ha! no choice! tas the way the world is.


    u got value, ppl want u. u no value, no need for u.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #103
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Hehe i brought afew from a online person in HWZ lor. He dont have any more stocks lor.
    wa seh! WASTED LA!


    next time got such lobang, mux info CSers.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #104
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    now 1 leg inside got so many screw threads here n there. Not original liao.
    this is call modified.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #105
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this is call modified.
    "Zeng my leg".

  6. #106
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa seh! WASTED LA!


    next time got such lobang, mux info CSers.
    ya lor. hehe

  7. #107
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    "Zeng my leg".
    ya, the 6million dollar man liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #108
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ya lor. hehe
    steady la
    share the good stuff.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #109
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Reds set for record Torres deal
    20070624 12:40

    Liverpool are set to see off interest from Manchester United to seal the signing of Fernando Torres for a club-record 25m this week.

    Reds boss Rafa Benitez has made the Atletico Madrid striker his number one transfer target this summer and looks set to get his man despite late interest in the 23-year-old from United.

    It is thought the Spanish international would prefer a move to Anfield, where he would team up with fellow countrymen Benitez, Xabi Alonso and Pepe Reina, to spearhead the Reds' strike force next season.

    There are reports Benitez will offer Atletico Luis Garcia or Djibril Cisse as part of the deal in order to reduce the amount Liverpool will have to fork out, although it is thought the Reds are willing to pay as much as 25m on Torres - a figure that easily eclipses the 14m spent on Cisse in the summer of 2004.

    United's interest Torres is long-standing and reports have suggested Sir Alex Ferguson now wants the forward after his bid to land Italian international Fabio Quagliarella from Sampdoria stumbled over the weekend.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Reds set for record Torres deal
    20070624 12:40

    Liverpool are set to see off interest from Manchester United to seal the signing of Fernando Torres for a club-record 25m this week.

    Reds boss Rafa Benitez has made the Atletico Madrid striker his number one transfer target this summer and looks set to get his man despite late interest in the 23-year-old from United.

    It is thought the Spanish international would prefer a move to Anfield, where he would team up with fellow countrymen Benitez, Xabi Alonso and Pepe Reina, to spearhead the Reds' strike force next season.

    There are reports Benitez will offer Atletico Luis Garcia or Djibril Cisse as part of the deal in order to reduce the amount Liverpool will have to fork out, although it is thought the Reds are willing to pay as much as 25m on Torres - a figure that easily eclipses the 14m spent on Cisse in the summer of 2004.

    United's interest Torres is long-standing and reports have suggested Sir Alex Ferguson now wants the forward after his bid to land Italian international Fabio Quagliarella from Sampdoria stumbled over the weekend.
    WA!!!!


    WE LOVE TORRES! WE LOVE RAFA!!


    our whole transfer budget for this season...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #111
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    WA!!!!


    WE LOVE TORRES! WE LOVE RAFA!!


    our whole transfer budget for this season...
    hope we can seal the deal fast. It seem some other clubs are interested as well

  12. #112
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hope we can seal the deal fast. It seem some other clubs are interested as well
    manutd?


    they want, then try to sign lor.

    its a fair world.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #113
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Hehe i brought afew from a online person in HWZ lor. He dont have any more stocks lor.
    sell one to me la!!! now u become stockist liao ha??

  14. #114
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Reds set for record Torres deal
    20070624 12:40

    Liverpool are set to see off interest from Manchester United to seal the signing of Fernando Torres for a club-record 25m this week.

    Reds boss Rafa Benitez has made the Atletico Madrid striker his number one transfer target this summer and looks set to get his man despite late interest in the 23-year-old from United.

    It is thought the Spanish international would prefer a move to Anfield, where he would team up with fellow countrymen Benitez, Xabi Alonso and Pepe Reina, to spearhead the Reds' strike force next season.

    There are reports Benitez will offer Atletico Luis Garcia or Djibril Cisse as part of the deal in order to reduce the amount Liverpool will have to fork out, although it is thought the Reds are willing to pay as much as 25m on Torres - a figure that easily eclipses the 14m spent on Cisse in the summer of 2004.

    United's interest Torres is long-standing and reports have suggested Sir Alex Ferguson now wants the forward after his bid to land Italian international Fabio Quagliarella from Sampdoria stumbled over the weekend.
    I LOVE THIS NEWS!!! The best news so far...

  15. #115
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    sell one to me la!!! now u become stockist liao ha??
    roadrunner's side line leh! hehehe



    com'on LIVERPOOL!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #116
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I LOVE THIS NEWS!!! The best news so far...
    ya!


    all our transfer budget we goin to gamble it on one player.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #117
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya!


    all our transfer budget we goin to gamble it on one player.
    i thot budget was 40 million? so still have 15 left to spend rite?

  18. #118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya!


    all our transfer budget we goin to gamble it on one player.

    I am sweating with you
    if really true, better learn from Chelsea and start signing FOC players

  19. #119
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i thot budget was 40 million? so still have 15 left to spend rite?
    we all tot so la. true?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #120
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I am sweating with you
    if really true, better learn from Chelsea and start signing FOC players
    ya, they bysunessmen.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •