Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1035

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

  1. #341

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    hope real madrid dun come and kar chiao Rafa

  2. #342
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    hope real madrid dun come and kar chiao Rafa
    think their target is RAFA and another fella in the La Liga.



    the head gaffer of sevilla. but not sure if he will join them.

    they oso want Getafe bernd schuster but dun think he will join them...


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #343

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they oso want Getafe bernd schuster but dun think he will join them...


    think schuster will join them
    ask them go get moaningrhino

  4. #344
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    think schuster will join them
    ask them go get moaningrhino
    anyone but our dear grunge look RAFA.





    new look RAFA








    .
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    hope real madrid dun come and kar chiao Rafa
    I hope Rafa would be smart enough not to join Real Madrid, not if he want to be sacked after 1 season even if he win the La Liga or CL Here in Liverpool, the board and fans are more understanding and supportive
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #346
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    £27m Torres heading for Anfield as Benítez makes striking move


    Sid Lowe in Madrid
    Friday June 29, 2007
    The Guardian


    Liverpool and Atlético Madrid have agreed a deal to take Fernando Torres to Anfield. Liverpool will pay fractionally less than the €40m (£27m) buy-out clause Torres has at the Vicente Calderón, leaving the 23-year-old striker to finalise personal terms before the move goes ahead. Neither side anticipates major difficulties in closing the deal, with Liverpool understanding that any percentage of the transfer fee due to Torres must be paid by Atlético.


    True or not true not too sure too. lol

  7. #347
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I hope Rafa would be smart enough not to join Real Madrid, not if he want to be sacked after 1 season even if he win the La Liga or CL Here in Liverpool, the board and fans are more understanding and supportive
    true.


    REAL KUNIANGS are clueless. vincente del bosque was also shown the door even though he won the league and Euro Cup.

    he doesn't look handsome enuff to lead the white kuniangs.


    fabio capello is a legend. respect.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #348
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    " Luis García is set to go in the other direction(Aletico Madrid) for almost £4m but although his move facilitates negotiations on Torres and would bring down the cash price, the deals are not interdependent. Liverpool paid £6m for García when he joined three summers ago but their manager, Rafa Benítez, is prepared to release him and García is keen on a return to Spain to play for the club where he spent a successful season in 2002-03, scoring nine times in 30 games.

    Although Atlético fans protested against the sale of Torres - the captain, standard-bearer and the player they have called The Kid since he made his debut at 16 - the club have decided it is time to cash in on their greatest asset. "No one is irreplaceable," said their major shareholder, Miguel Angel Gil Marín. "We have to build a competitive team and no one player, however good he is, can achieve our objectives on his own. Last time I spoke to Fernando he said he was staying but I can't prevent him having a change of heart and I have to be prepared for that."

    Atlético have previously had to withstand an offer from Tottenham and informal approaches from Chelsea for Torres, but agreed to drop Torres's buy-out clause from €90m to €40m this summer to facilitate a move. They are keen on a cash injection and Torres has grown tired of waiting to fulfil his dream of playing in Europe for the club. He has always insisted he does not want to play for another Spanish team and is an admirer of the Premiership.

    "If I left Spain I'd like to go to England, because it's interesting and because the way they play in Italy's not so attractive," he said 18 months ago. Liverpool wanted to offer Djibril Cissé as part of the deal but the Frenchman rejected the move. Torres scored 14 league goals last season, taking him to 75 in five top-flight seasons.

    Liverpool have signed the 18-year-old Athletic Bilbao defender Mikel San José for £270,000 and given their 22-year-old midfielder Mohamed Sissoko a new four-year contract. "




    source: The Guardian.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #349
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    £27m Torres heading for Anfield as Benítez makes striking move


    Sid Lowe in Madrid
    Friday June 29, 2007
    The Guardian


    Liverpool and Atlético Madrid have agreed a deal to take Fernando Torres to Anfield. Liverpool will pay fractionally less than the €40m (£27m) buy-out clause Torres has at the Vicente Calderón, leaving the 23-year-old striker to finalise personal terms before the move goes ahead. Neither side anticipates major difficulties in closing the deal, with Liverpool understanding that any percentage of the transfer fee due to Torres must be paid by Atlético.


    True or not true not too sure too. lol
    lai liao lai liao!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    £27m Torres heading for Anfield as Benítez makes striking move


    Sid Lowe in Madrid
    Friday June 29, 2007
    The Guardian


    Liverpool and Atlético Madrid have agreed a deal to take Fernando Torres to Anfield. Liverpool will pay fractionally less than the €40m (£27m) buy-out clause Torres has at the Vicente Calderón, leaving the 23-year-old striker to finalise personal terms before the move goes ahead. Neither side anticipates major difficulties in closing the deal, with Liverpool understanding that any percentage of the transfer fee due to Torres must be paid by Atlético.


    True or not true not too sure too. lol
    Torres! Torres! Torres!

    Let's us hope that Fernando junior is more successful then the senior Fernando with Liverpool.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  11. #351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    " Luis García is set to go in the other direction(Aletico Madrid) for almost £4m but although his move facilitates negotiations on Torres and would bring down the cash price, the deals are not interdependent. Liverpool paid £6m for García when he joined three summers ago but their manager, Rafa Benítez, is prepared to release him and García is keen on a return to Spain to play for the club where he spent a successful season in 2002-03, scoring nine times in 30 games.


    Liverpool have signed the 18-year-old Athletic Bilbao defender Mikel San José for £270,000 and given their 22-year-old midfielder Mohamed Sissoko a new four-year contract. "




    source: The Guardian.
    Will be sad to see our tai ko king leave.

    Another youngster joining. Good to see Rafa planning for the future as well.

    Sissoko - hope to see his passing improve more.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  12. #352
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Torres! Torres! Torres!

    Let's us hope that Fernando junior is more successful then the senior Fernando with Liverpool.
    let's all hope so!! got hope liao!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #353
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Will be sad to see our tai ko king leave.

    Another youngster joining. Good to see Rafa planning for the future as well.

    Sissoko - hope to see his passing improve more.
    waaaa.... then we lack of a winger liao. more and more likely tat kewell will remain.



    so, cisse oso likely staying. bellamy is poised to leave for blackburn, aston or newcastle.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaaa.... then we lack of a winger liao. more and more likely tat kewell will remain.



    so, cisse oso likely staying. bellamy is poised to leave for blackburn, aston or newcastle.
    Maybe Rafa is going for Simao next....
    Maybe, just maybe.....
    *fingers crossed*
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #355

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe Rafa is going for Simao next....
    Maybe, just maybe.....
    *fingers crossed*


    still got $?$?$? ???

  16. #356
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe Rafa is going for Simao next....
    Maybe, just maybe.....
    *fingers crossed*
    i want simao in LIVERPOOL!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #357
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    still got $?$?$? ???
    haiz.... reality of life... we've no $$.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    If every LFC fan contributes 1000 pounds to the transfer kitty can buy any top class striker

  19. #359

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    If every LFC fan contributes 1000 pounds to the transfer kitty can buy any top class striker

    wah, LFC has so many fans... if can raise that kind of money, we can buy up chelsea and make them our reserve team; and moaninrhino can go clean boots for the boys
    hahahaha

    but me no have 1000 pounds to spend

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wah, LFC has so many fans... if can raise that kind of money, we can buy up chelsea and make them our reserve team; and moaninrhino can go clean boots for the boys
    hahahaha

    but me no have 1000 pounds to spend
    100 pounds how?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •