Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Default Re: What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    my mom also know how to turn off the mains lor, and also she also know how to shut down a XP system leh...
    May be can tell your mom to help you save your work before shutting the PC down???

Or you need one of this?
    Samsung's Solid-State Drive
    Last edited by zcf; 25th June 2007 at 10:04 AM.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Default Re: What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    My mum switches off the hot water heater while I am taking a shower and I have to shower with cold water.
    a thread to complain against old folks ah? my list would be neverending.... basically i feel like ..... think forgive them bah, they're old and there's always this generation gap, plus their reasoning/logic thinking sometimes really all gone. if you think your mom is annoying by switching off the heater while youre showering, think about me who is about to jump off my hdb flat hahaha...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

My parents like to track me down...always ask me when I'm coming home, where I am going, with whom

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    My parents like to track me down...always ask me when I'm coming home, where I am going, with whom
    huh? how they track you? thought only voldemort will do such a thingy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

huh? how they track you? thought only voldemort will do such a thingy...
    they will ask me what time I will b home...if not home by then, my phone will ring... before I leave the house, they will ask me where I am going and with whom and for what purpose.

they will ask me what time I will b home...if not home by then, my phone will ring... before I leave the house, they will ask me where I am going and with whom and for what purpose.
    isn't that dumbledore's job @ hogwarts? you're having holiday now?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Just tell them you're with Pamela Anderson.

She is big enough to protect a boy.
    Last edited by Sion; 25th June 2007 at 04:41 PM.

my mom also know how to turn off the mains lor, and also she also know how to shut down a XP system leh...
    Put an active bittorrent on and tell ya Momma once she turn off all ur 'hard work' for the past 4 days all up the lorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Put an active bittorrent on and tell ya Momma once she turn off all ur 'hard work' for the past 4 days all up the lorry.
    err, thats the main problem actually...

I can't tell my Mother-in-law that any of the dish she cook for dinner is good.
    If I say good, than for the next days will be eating that dish.
    But if say no good, she will be unhappy.
    Don't say anything and just eat? She will ask you " Bo Ho Ciat See Bo? "
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    then u say, Beh Pai...

DCA, you can
    1) connect directly the power cable to the wall scoket without the plug.
    2) padlock the power "on" button on your CPU.
    3) dicconnet the mouse when you go out.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

then u say, Beh Pai...
    Than she will say " Bei Pai Nia, Bo Ho Ciat See Bo? "

DCA, you can
    1) connect directly the power cable to the wall scoket without the plug.
    2) padlock the power "on" button on your CPU.
    3) dicconnet the mouse when you go out.
    got better way... lock my room when i sleep...

Than she will say " Bei Pai Nia, Bo Ho Ciat See Bo? "
    Then u say, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak (then start to imitate Sun Yan Zi...)

err, thats the main problem actually...
    Tell ya Mama u're running something damn important like.... ah! Video rendering and its for office one! If she ask why so slow, u say becos got lotsa fade-ins & outs, transitions.

And den set ur screen saver password, done deal.

If it works, u owe me Burger King Onion Rings.

Erm.... Just smile and den nod ur head?

Tell ya Mama u're running something damn important like.... ah! Video rendering and its for office one! If she ask why so slow, u say becos got lotsa fade-ins & outs, transitions.

And den set ur screen saver password, done deal.

If it works, u owe me Burger King Onion Rings.
    i run a server to dl liao... hehehe... but sometimes msn 1/2 way msging sweet nothings to the girls, then wake up, pc off liao, the sweet nothings no reciprocate...

Then u say, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak (then start to imitate Sun Yan Zi...)
    Than she'll say, Ler gong see mi, ho ciat ju ho ciat, bo ho ciat ju bo ho ciat, si mi, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak.

Aiya, bo ho ciat se bo?

Erm.... Just smile and den nod ur head?
    Oi !!!! don't sabo me. She ask " Bo Ho Ciat See Bo " and you ask me to nod my head???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast