Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

  1. #1

    Smile TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    landed property at fort road, whose rental, reportedly, paid by his brother. durai is broke? mercedes? he is staving off a bankruptcy petition. your views.

  2. #2

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    If it's true, then what a knob. If that was me, I wouldn't be stupid enough to think that I would get away with it forever, and I'd have an offshore slush fund containing most of the moneys I've misused

  3. #3

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    speculations are not welcome. but, well, it is in our nature, generally speaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    If it's true, then what a knob. If that was me, I wouldn't be stupid enough to think that I would get away with it forever, and I'd have an offshore slush fund containing most of the moneys I've misused
    Last edited by reachme2003; 22nd June 2007 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    speculations are not welcome. but, well, it is in our nature, generally speaking.

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    landed property at fort road, whose rental, reportedly, paid by his brother. durai is broke? mercedes? he is staving off a bankruptcy petition. your views.
    view (vyōō) Pronunciation Key
    n.

    1.
    1. An examination or inspection: used binoculars to get a better view.
    2. A sight; a look.
    2. A systematic survey; coverage: a view of Romantic poetry.
    3. An individual and personal perception, judgment, or interpretation; an opinion: In his view, aid to the rebels should be suspended. See Synonyms at opinion.
    4. Field of vision: The aircraft has disappeared from view.
    5. A scene or vista: the view from the tower.
    6. A picture of a landscape: a view of Paris, done in oils.
    7. A way of showing or seeing something, as from a particular position or angle: a side view of the house.
    8. Something kept in sight as an aim or intention: "The pitch of the roof had been calculated with a view to the heavy seasonal rains" (Caroline Alexander).
    9. Expectation; chance: The measure has no view of success.
    spec·u·la·tion /ˌspɛkyəˈleɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spek-yuh-ley-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
    2. a single instance or process of consideration.
    3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.
    4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.
    5. engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, esp. trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price.
    6. a speculative commercial venture or undertaking.
    Say what?

  5. #5

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    say, wordy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    Say what?

  6. #6

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    say, wordy.
    The words are in bold for a reason, if you didn't notice..

  7. #7

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    you are entitled to your Views. speculative, no doubts.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    The words are in bold for a reason, if you didn't notice..

  8. #8

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    you are entitled to your Views. speculative, no doubts.
    or speculate other people's view.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    this ah neh is a true gentleman. he has earned his lesion.

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    landed property at fort road, whose rental, reportedly, paid by his brother. durai is broke? mercedes? he is staving off a bankruptcy petition. your views.

  10. #10

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    do you mean 'learnt his lesson or lesion'(as they usually appear on the skin)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    this ah neh is a true gentleman. he has earned his lesion.

  11. #11

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    shave his head and put him in a small jail cell.
    let him know how miserable life can be.
    he fully deserves it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    shave his head and put him in a small jail cell.
    let him know how miserable life can be.
    he fully deserves it.
    And a big mirror in front of him for him to see himself.

    And a webcam on top of the mirror for the world to see him?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    do you mean 'learnt his lesson or lesion'(as they usually appear on the skin)
    I think the message is posted by a Frenchman who understands what Ah Neh means.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    I'm apalled he had the nerve to appeal against a 3 month jail sentence, he should've just taken his punishment without question and would have probably come off better in the public eye.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    810

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    To quote from Shakespeare:

    The evil that man do lives long after them, the good oft dies with them.

    Come on you people, this man has brought up NKF to what it is now. Do you people think that perhaps he deserves some sympathy? He built up that charity from almost zero to something like $300 million. What about all those dialysis patients that are now still living because of him? Has anyone asked them about their opinion of TT?

  16. #16

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    To quote from Shakespeare:

    The evil that man do lives long after them, the good oft dies with them.

    Come on you people, this man has brought up NKF to what it is now. Do you people think that perhaps he deserves some sympathy? He built up that charity from almost zero to something like $300 million. What about all those dialysis patients that are now still living because of him? Has anyone asked them about their opinion of TT?
    In my opinion, Durai is just a scapegoat in this whole thing. Think along this line, as parents, do we let our children get away with their little mischieves time and again, leave them alone to do what they want or do we rather give them constant guidance and let them know that they are being watched and will be punished if they misbehave? Durai is no child, but the child isn't just Durai and there isn't much or a parent either.

  17. #17

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    $3.9m fund missing from another charity. person missing. police report lodged.

    what more!

  18. #18

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    To quote from Shakespeare:

    The evil that man do lives long after them, the good oft dies with them.

    Come on you people, this man has brought up NKF to what it is now. Do you people think that perhaps he deserves some sympathy? He built up that charity from almost zero to something like $300 million. What about all those dialysis patients that are now still living because of him? Has anyone asked them about their opinion of TT?
    If only he has stopped at that.... and not raised more money from the regular aunties and uncles who gave NKF some of their hard earned money, which he frivolously spent on his gold taps and fish tanks....

    If you are asking opinions of patients.... ask those that "he" rejected, becoz he needed those extra money for the fish tanks.

    And if only he had stopped at that.... and not come out shouting how righteous he is....

    If only...

  19. #19

    Smile Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    it is all water under the bridge.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajneo View Post
    If only he has stopped at that.... and not raised more money from the regular aunties and uncles who gave NKF some of their hard earned money, which he frivolously spent on his gold taps and fish tanks....

    If you are asking opinions of patients.... ask those that "he" rejected, becoz he needed those extra money for the fish tanks.

    And if only he had stopped at that.... and not come out shouting how righteous he is....

    If only...

  20. #20

    Default Re: TT Durai: offer to pay $4m over 4 years

    You meant if you saved the world, you can do whatever you wish ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •