Thread: Trash or not to Trash

Default Trash or not to Trash

Well here is an image where the subject flew off.... Bad lightings... no focus... but somehow I took a second look, tweak it little, because I kind of like it. C&C (critiques and condamnation) welcome. Would you still insist to trash this??

Default Re: Trash or not to Trash

If it's meant to be a normal bird photo ... thrash it ... otherwise keep it ... to me, it's cool. The branches (?) are still and the silouhette of the moving bird is a total contrast. The blue background adds to it. But ... trash the very distracting text la :P

Deregistered

for me, i will reduce its size (about 500k) and continues store in my hdd for sharing purpose. I will backup the original copy (about 7M) on DVD .... to save space on my hdd

I like this. Clone off the stray leaves on the left side, the pubic hair just somewhere below the crow's claws will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    If it's meant to be a normal bird photo ... thrash it ... otherwise keep it ... to me, it's cool. The branches (?) are still and the silouhette of the moving bird is a total contrast. The blue background adds to it. But ... trash the very distracting text la :P
    Yeah, not much of a bird to see anyway. Thanks - at least one more person whom is not so sure that this pic goes into the trash. Arigato. (Let me keep the trashy title for awhlie okie?)

Quote Originally Posted by xxxger View Post
    for me, i will reduce its size (about 500k) and continues store in my hdd for sharing purpose. I will backup the original copy (about 7M) on DVD .... to save space on my hdd
    Yeah - any larger display will have people complianing about the lack of skills (me that is). Nice image come in small packages?... haaa. Thank for your view point.

Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Thanks - at least one more person whom is not so sure that this pic goes into the trash.
    Wrong. I think it should not go into the trash

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu View Post
    I like this. Clone off the stray leaves on the left side, the pubic hair just somewhere below the crow's claws will be great.
    The last time i checked - snipping off public hairs got Mr Khoo's movie banned.

Thanks for the suggestion... you are right, those loose hairs and leaves are distracting. Even should it be an abstract with a blur.... must still blur with a theme.

Thank you. 谢谢!

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Wrong. I think it should not go into the trash
    Salutations! I got it.