Thread: To Mr Mervn

Default To Mr Mervn

Haha oh no I dont need to read clauses and oh no I have a fantastic day today, even had a good laugh at at a loser that comes here and act like lawyer... and name clauses and all.. and why?? Nothing to say, cry baby to mod to lock the thread?? haha best joke of the day.. loser..... get a life...

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: To Mr Mervn

Uhm which thread is this?

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Haha oh no I dont need to read clauses and oh no I have a fantastic day today, even had a good laugh at at a loser that comes here and act like lawyer... and name clauses and all.. and why?? Nothing to say, cry baby to mod to lock the thread?? haha best joke of the day.. loser..... get a life...

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Uhm which thread is this?
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...=270213&page=3

Yes you're right, I do post snide comments, especially when I sense stupidity. I see you've proved that again. Carry on...

CenturyEgg, I think this is quite enough. May i suggest this goes no further. Take a step back, cool down and move along. I really do not see the need for any further aggro from anyone. Any further forms of trollings, flame baiting or insults from any party involved will be penalised.

I am closely this thread.

And no, this is no in response to anyone whining to a mod. This is blatantly in disregard to CS's policy and I will no stand for it. There is no room here for such behavior.
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 20th June 2007 at 08:45 AM.