Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 681

Thread: Photography @ Chinese Garden

  1. #161

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    haha don't worry im still around.Im always checking on this thread to see if you guys have any ideas for outings.I woould love to go to Kranji War Memorial too but too bad its on a weekday
    o well see you guys on the 14th!!
    wah... I love your photo..
    Just browsed your Flickr photo album Cool

    Love your Stadium shots.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  2. #162
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Lol thx!Glad you liked my shots.Take more shots at Kranji War Memorial ok

  3. #163

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Lol thx!Glad you liked my shots.Take more shots at Kranji War Memorial ok
    Perhaps we can arrange another date to go shoot 2gether...
    have you been to the Old istana at botanic garden ??
    That place very creepy.. got to go with Man...

    I always wanted to go..but can't find anyone to go with me...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    war memorial will be great! always wanted to shoot there. but why on a weekday?
    i am slardar

  5. #165
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    war memorial will be great! always wanted to shoot there. but why on a weekday?
    Why? - Because we are the Tang Shooters!. We do not stay in any specific corner on the island.. we are all over. We are not in the same line, so we just gather anytime we can. We do not care about the what equipment we shoot with, so long as its not illegal... we.

    How to join? - Hmm... Seems that you already did, since you start reading this thread... haaaa. Just respond when you can make it on any of the suggested... or you can initiate something ...

  6. #166
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Why? - Because we are the Tang Shooters!. We do not stay in any specific corner on the island.. we are all over. We are not in the same line, so we just gather anytime we can. We do not care about the what equipment we shoot with, so long as its not illegal... we.

    How to join? - Hmm... Seems that you already did, since you start reading this thread... haaaa. Just respond when you can make it on any of the suggested... or you can initiate something ...
    The last time I went Zoo.... i am certain that I saw (not in the same group) but something like 70ppl in serious gears.. shooting away. That is why i am shying away from the idea of Jurong Birdie Park... Anyone havin thoughts about zoo, night safari, bird park? Dun respond first... let finisg the botanical garden first!!

  7. #167
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    wah... I love your photo..
    Just browsed your Flickr photo album Cool

    Love your Stadium shots.
    Oh, is the stadium officially closed after this sat?

    Michael

  8. #168
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Perhaps we can arrange another date to go shoot 2gether...
    have you been to the Old istana at botanic garden ??
    That place very creepy.. got to go with Man...

    I always wanted to go..but can't find anyone to go with me...
    This saturday lah, since some of us are going.

    Michael

  9. #169
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    The last time I went Zoo.... i am certain that I saw (not in the same group) but something like 70ppl in serious gears.. shooting away. That is why i am shying away from the idea of Jurong Birdie Park... Anyone havin thoughts about zoo, night safari, bird park? Dun respond first... let finisg the botanical garden first!!
    Haha, u know there are places that don't need to pay one. Why bother to go to the zoo or such.

    Btw, I might be travelling up north for leisure and photo shoot. Anyone interested?

    Michael

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    where in the north? shooting what? I might be interested in sunsets and some landscapes perhaps

  11. #171
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    sounds interesting.I love shooting landscapes too

  12. #172
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    where in the north? shooting what? I might be interested in sunsets and some landscapes perhaps
    North as in crossing the boarders. I intend to shoot at various location such as Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Cameron Highland, Genting Highland, Colmar Tropical, Fraser Hill, Mount Ophir, Muar, Sempang Regam Pineapple Plantations, etc.

    Michael

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    woah thats far then! might consider again =)

  14. #174

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    The last time I went Zoo.... i am certain that I saw (not in the same group) but something like 70ppl in serious gears.. shooting away. That is why i am shying away from the idea of Jurong Birdie Park... Anyone havin thoughts about zoo, night safari, bird park? Dun respond first... let finisg the botanical garden first!!
    Actually I love going to zoo and take the animals...but not the bird park though(can't spot the birds in the cage). Y I go to zoo is because there's no one for me to practise portraits...hence the animals shall be my models..

  15. #175
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    North as in crossing the boarders. I intend to shoot at various location such as Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Cameron Highland, Genting Highland, Colmar Tropical, Fraser Hill, Mount Ophir, Muar, Sempang Regam Pineapple Plantations, etc.

    Michael
    Yeah... I would like to shoot in Malaysia... cool idea!. And bro, ... just got my PC so.... can shoot more than just scenary....

    This one should be ideal for Tang Shooters' Retreat... haa...

  16. #176
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm View Post
    Actually I love going to zoo and take the animals...but not the bird park though(can't spot the birds in the cage). Y I go to zoo is because there's no one for me to practise portraits...hence the animals shall be my models..
    if not for the cages - would require a 400mm lens.... irony of life.

    But Camm, birding should be great ... know a couple intending to get long lens or alternatives for bird..... lets chat this us at SBG shoot.

  17. #177

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    North as in crossing the boarders. I intend to shoot at various location such as Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Cameron Highland, Genting Highland, Colmar Tropical, Fraser Hill, Mount Ophir, Muar, Sempang Regam Pineapple Plantations, etc.

    Michael
    Sound Good. I would luv Cameron Highland - Tea Plantations. the rest... i have not been there...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  18. #178

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Camm View Post
    Actually I love going to zoo and take the animals...but not the bird park though(can't spot the birds in the cage). Y I go to zoo is because there's no one for me to practise portraits...hence the animals shall be my models..
    I also want to practise portrait. Maybe next time we can pay for a model... Wait till I start work. No $$$ now.

  19. #179
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    no outing tomorrow?

  20. #180
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Yes - 8 of us to be at SBG 8.00a.m for shoot tomorrow. think all resting now to be in form for shoot. Give me a cal if you are joining us. Gerald 98513513

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •