Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 823283132333435 LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 681

Thread: Photography @ Chinese Garden

  1. #641
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    haha ya i'll be there early to open the shop

    Its my Macdonalds~!


  2. #642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    haha ya i'll be there early to open the shop

    Its my Macdonalds~!

    hahahha and i'm loving it
    so i suppose the redsun is ur fluffy trademark hair

  3. #643
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    yup and its a wig...it makes me look gay

  4. #644

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    foxcorn u wan come along for IMM?
    I am not going Sunday. need to accompany my family this Sunday.

    Enjoy shooting
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  5. #645
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    yo guys, i will be joining u guys at 9am at taxi stand. For the grand opening at MacDonald's by Ronald. Haha..

    so after eating, around 10am. then what we do after that? wait at the site till 2pm? quite long sia..
    i am slardar

  6. #646

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    ))) any more other outing

  7. #647

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Happening weekend for you guys!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  8. #648

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    was that suppose a Street photography 2moro? gone? no more?
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  9. #649

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    i will be going

    Dominoes of Dreams 2007
    the event would be held on the 29th July at Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre, Level 2 near Sports Museum.

    http://www.dominoesofdreams2007.org./

    for the timing.. inform u guys later

  10. #650
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    yo guys, i will be joining u guys at 9am at taxi stand. For the grand opening at MacDonald's by Ronald. Haha..

    so after eating, around 10am. then what we do after that? wait at the site till 2pm? quite long sia..
    ah yes my grand opening
    Maybe we can go up take a look at the place see whats it like coz i never go before too.Then we can prob see what to do frm there.maybe get some magazines to read while waiting?

  11. #651
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    was that suppose a Street photography 2moro? gone? no more?
    There was supposed to be a street outing but sprintist cant make it left me & foxcorn.Blazerworkz dunno he recover frm his flu or not

    anyone have any other ideas for tomolo?

  12. #652

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    There was supposed to be a street outing but sprintist cant make it left me & foxcorn.Blazerworkz dunno he recover frm his flu or not

    anyone have any other ideas for tomolo?
    I will be available abt 3, I m near club street if the CBD area streeet shoot still going on tomorrow, hope im not too tire for the whole day shoot.

    btw, have you guys see the VIVO City photography competiton? was at the extrance. Those shot who win is pretty creative and i love it. but i didnt take part
    perhaps next time i should ...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  13. #653

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    look like our Tangs shooter leader is on leave now. Qing & Falconite
    and you guys still keep it going ....
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  14. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    I will be available abt 3, I m near club street if the CBD area streeet shoot still going on tomorrow, hope im not too tire for the whole day shoot.

    btw, have you guys see the VIVO City photography competiton? was at the extrance. Those shot who win is pretty creative and i love it. but i didnt take part
    perhaps next time i should ...
    got see mine?? hehe i got 3rd for student cat..must be cos of the small competition

    anyway really sorry tml i cannot make it. celebrating my dad's bday.

    well if after the shoot at IMM we can go down to the recreation place since its all in the west. sun is my LAST VERY FREE DAY..sch starts on Monday..argh..

  15. #655

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    got see mine?? hehe i got 3rd for student cat..must be cos of the small competition

    anyway really sorry tml i cannot make it. celebrating my dad's bday.

    well if after the shoot at IMM we can go down to the recreation place since its all in the west. sun is my LAST VERY FREE DAY..sch starts on Monday..argh..
    You re the winner??? Congratulations!!!
    What is your full name? Im sure your's is great shot. I will check it out again. Give me your name...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  16. #656
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    got see mine?? hehe i got 3rd for student cat..must be cos of the small competition

    anyway really sorry tml i cannot make it. celebrating my dad's bday.

    well if after the shoot at IMM we can go down to the recreation place since its all in the west. sun is my LAST VERY FREE DAY..sch starts on Monday..argh..
    wa!!Congrats sprintist!!

  17. #657

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    There was supposed to be a street outing but sprintist cant make it left me & foxcorn.Blazerworkz dunno he recover frm his flu or not

    anyone have any other ideas for tomolo?
    my plan tomorrow, anybody want to join? HeritageFest stage performance at Tropics Atrium, Suntec Sat afternoon 2PM.


    Rock the Runway Fashion Show, at Bugis Junction
    28 July (Sat), 5pm & 7pm
    29 July (Sun), 3.30pm
    http://www.bugisjunction-mall.com.sg...etail_thai.htm
    Last edited by foxcorn; 27th July 2007 at 10:57 PM.
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  18. #658
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    hmm i cant seem to access the link
    Where are all these events?
    at bugis junction?

  19. #659

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    my plan tomorrow, anybody want to join? HeritageFest stage performance at Tropics Atrium, Suntec Sat afternoon 2PM.


    Rock the Runway Fashion Show, at Bugis Junction
    28 July (Sat), 5pm & 7pm
    29 July (Sun), 3.30pm
    http://www.bugisjunction-mall.com.sg...etail_thai.htm
    I have not try any Event shoot yet.. coz the only lens i got is 28-135mm with me now..
    but im keen in Fashion shoot. just try out..but im sure many many people...
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  20. #660
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    yup the fashion shot seems interesting
    5pm huh?should be no prob.
    Maybe will drop by

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •