Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 722273031323334 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 681

Thread: Photography @ Chinese Garden

  1. #621
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    yeah man! the farenheit session was really scary! i took a walk through the crowd with a colleague. lol..

    i remember the previous session by S.H.E was held at the outdoor carpark at IMM. The crowd is insane.. about 100metres in depth. my 3x optical zoom on a compact was as good as useless. lol

    perhaps this time the queue will be from Level 3 all the way to basement. lol.. so.. to get a relatively good spot we should be there by 10am.

    I will eat breakfast with my friend first, then join u guys at the campsite. Haha..
    i am slardar

  2. #622

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    i remember the previous session by S.H.E was held at the outdoor carpark at IMM. The crowd is insane.. about 100metres in depth. my 3x optical zoom on a compact was as good as useless. lol
    JIA LAT!!! I don't have an SLR and my optical only 3.8x -_-

  3. #623
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    if go early and hide near the stage, 3x should be ok. lol.. that time i was really far away..

    sample of what i got after 3x zoom (equivalent to 114mm on 35mm format) :
    http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...3_filtered.jpg
    Last edited by slardar; 26th July 2007 at 12:03 AM.
    i am slardar

  4. #624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    JIA LAT!!! I don't have an SLR and my optical only 3.8x -_-
    leg zoom..walk walk walk forward haha

  5. #625

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    if go early and hide near the stage, 3x should be ok. lol.. that time i was really far away..
    At that distance, would a D80 kit lens be of much use ah? I mean the "really far away distance" for a stage shot
    Last edited by highfive; 26th July 2007 at 12:00 AM.

  6. #626
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    check the sample in my post, at 114mm. click on the pic to view full size

    sample of what i got after 3x zoom (equivalent to 114mm on 35mm format) :
    http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...3_filtered.jpg
    the kit is 202mm. not sure how much closer that will be
    Last edited by slardar; 26th July 2007 at 12:09 AM.
    i am slardar

  7. #627
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    At that distance, would a D80 kit lens be of much use ah? I mean the "really far away distance" for a stage shot
    Frankly speaking, nope. I also using D80 with standard lens. Got to find a way.

    Michael

  8. #628
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    how about sharing your contacts here for easier communication?

    im not afraid to share mine =)
    98280836 Jian Hua
    i am slardar

  9. #629
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by slardar View Post
    how about sharing your contacts here for easier communication?

    im not afraid to share mine =)
    98280836 Jian Hua
    I post my no in this thread b4.

    Anyway, mine is 93368869.

    Michael

  10. #630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    sze kiat here
    98621711

  11. #631
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Ronald here
    96981634

  12. #632
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Wah so many hotline..dun noe which one to dial..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wah so many hotline..dun noe which one to dial..
    vote for your favourite contestant...LOL

  14. #634
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wah so many hotline..dun noe which one to dial..
    pick 2 numbers from each contestant then call them together.

    Michael

  15. #635
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Hi so anyone still up for street shooting on sat?

  16. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Hi so anyone still up for street shooting on sat?
    i cant make it leh..sorry. but sunday can, i'll be meeting ..b.. at 9am at the entrance of IMM at the taxi stand there. Anyone coming to meet us at that time? Foxcorn?

  17. #637

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    i am wondering too if sat outing still on...
    let's flickr | TangShooters

  18. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    i am wondering too if sat outing still on...
    foxcorn u wan come along for IMM?

  19. #639
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    i cant make it leh..sorry. but sunday can, i'll be meeting ..b.. at 9am at the entrance of IMM at the taxi stand there. Anyone coming to meet us at that time? Foxcorn?
    u guys going to mac for breakfast?i'll probably be reaching around that time.We'll go straight to macdonalds

  20. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    u guys going to mac for breakfast?i'll probably be reaching around that time.We'll go straight to macdonalds
    yep yep sure ronald treating right? cos ur shop mah..ronald macdonalds, on the house!

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 722273031323334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •