Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 681

Thread: Photography @ Chinese Garden

  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    still got, just go there stay for a night either at the spot itself or somebody house.
    explorer then you got to build tentage lor Hmm you can shoot star trails at night perhaps?? LOL!

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    explorer then you got to build tentage lor Hmm you can shoot star trails at night perhaps?? LOL!
    too bad, im not going.

  3. #503
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Qing N falconite, the Tang Shooters very quite leh. Maybe we should revive the Tang Shooting soon.

    Find a way to repell into the fortress.....

    Michael
    Haa.. sorry bro, just land hours ago from an 18 hours flight. Waiting for action? The responsive ppl here will just keep arranging for shoots.... just list your intention and wait for replies. Haa.. (othewise just add water..)

    Anyone interested in Chek Jawa (Pulau Ubin)? I have a few from office going for a little trek. only thing is that its a Sundy and I am not sure if I can join them. Change to saturday for ourselves...?

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haa.. sorry bro, just land hours ago from an 18 hours flight. Waiting for action? The responsive ppl here will just keep arranging for shoots.... just list your intention and wait for replies. Haa.. (othewise just add water..)

    Anyone interested in Chek Jawa (Pulau Ubin)? I have a few from office going for a little trek. only thing is that its a Sundy and I am not sure if I can join them. Change to saturday for ourselves...?
    i might be interested as usual lol..subjective to the date though

  5. #505
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Hello guys - next few location shoot.. lets discuss.

    1. Tree Top Walk (Nature Shoot) - Falconite (Falc for short) can walk u through the Venus Trail. Best on Morning 0800~1130hrs

    2. Chek Jawa / Pulau Ubin (Nature Shoot) - Need a guide (or we need venture ourselves). Best on Morning 0700~1500hrs.

    3. Others (please list type of shoot n preferred time).

    WANTED :

    Aspiring models please step forward. You can join us in the shoot or be shot at if u like. That will give us more options for our shoot. IMagine a beautiful posting confidently in Khakis with the blackdrop of wild swamp and hues of blue of a sunny sky....

    Willing models, please send me or qING a personal message please.

  6. #506
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Tree top walk sounds nice!Never been there before uppzzz for Tree Top walk

  7. #507
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North
    Posts
    62

    Default Code Red

    I'm Sorry to have interupt this forum with my post.

    Dear CS, As a fellow CS member ( Photographer ) im doing my first time cosplaying during cosfest 2007. Im been flamed heavliy at www.sgcafe.com .. despite the kind / nice reply that i've given, it backfired. Therefore, i hope to recive CS fire power ( support ) if i were to ever cosplay again. They even target my personal life comment like "Seeing that you are already working, I assumed you are at least above 21. Please stop acting like a emo teenager." Wah .. all i did was a wrong coloured hair for that cosplay character.

    I've no one to turn to then my fellow CS community and i really dont know how to reply to these people for a positive respond. Kindly assist me CS! Thank you ..

    http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=35195&page=3

    Please do not post reply here. As i've understood that my topic is off topic.

    This is my CS thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...=295722&page=2
    Last edited by Takaro; 22nd July 2007 at 01:32 PM.
    Canon 400D | 430 EX | 24-105mm L Lens
    Please hook me up for any cosplay events ..

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hello guys - next few location shoot.. lets discuss.

    1. Tree Top Walk (Nature Shoot) - Falconite (Falc for short) can walk u through the Venus Trail. Best on Morning 0800~1130hrs

    2. Chek Jawa / Pulau Ubin (Nature Shoot) - Need a guide (or we need venture ourselves). Best on Morning 0700~1500hrs.

    3. Others (please list type of shoot n preferred time).

    WANTED :

    Aspiring models please step forward. You can join us in the shoot or be shot at if u like. That will give us more options for our shoot. IMagine a beautiful posting confidently in Khakis with the blackdrop of wild swamp and hues of blue of a sunny sky....

    Willing models, please send me or qING a personal message please.
    Hmm I am suggesting others

    Street photography - anytime, anywhere (as long got human elements) =D

  9. #509

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hello guys - next few location shoot.. lets discuss.

    1. Tree Top Walk (Nature Shoot) - Falconite (Falc for short) can walk u through the Venus Trail. Best on Morning 0800~1130hrs

    2. Chek Jawa / Pulau Ubin (Nature Shoot) - Need a guide (or we need venture ourselves). Best on Morning 0700~1500hrs.

    3. Others (please list type of shoot n preferred time).

    WANTED :

    Aspiring models please step forward. You can join us in the shoot or be shot at if u like. That will give us more options for our shoot. IMagine a beautiful posting confidently in Khakis with the blackdrop of wild swamp and hues of blue of a sunny sky....

    Willing models, please send me or qING a personal message please.
    I am keen for both Tree Top walk & Pulau Ubin - Inspire camera lady here can shoot anything , anywhere! But hope no Insect and ants bite. I have been attacked badly for my last visit at Punggol Beach
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  10. #510

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    Hmm I am suggesting others

    Street photography - anytime, anywhere (as long got human elements) =D
    Street Photography.. Can be abstract & still life. ......
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  11. #511

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hello guys - next few location shoot.. lets discuss.

    1. Tree Top Walk (Nature Shoot) - Falconite (Falc for short) can walk u through the Venus Trail. Best on Morning 0800~1130hrs

    2. Chek Jawa / Pulau Ubin (Nature Shoot) - Need a guide (or we need venture ourselves). Best on Morning 0700~1500hrs.

    3. Others (please list type of shoot n preferred time).

    WANTED :

    Aspiring models please step forward. You can join us in the shoot or be shot at if u like. That will give us more options for our shoot. IMagine a beautiful posting confidently in Khakis with the blackdrop of wild swamp and hues of blue of a sunny sky....

    Willing models, please send me or qING a personal message please.
    Opps! Model wanted? .
    Dont think my girls is good to go with you guys..
    I thnk i make a perfect model cum Photographer.
    Just kidding.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Street Photography.. Can be abstract & still life. ......
    human elements bah abstract also can..anything will be fun

  13. #513
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Opps! Model wanted? .
    Dont think my girls is good to go with you guys..
    I thnk i make a perfect model cum Photographer.
    Just kidding.
    Ha yes you'll probably make a good model cum Photographer
    Yay we got a model to shoot already

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Ha yes you'll probably make a good model cum Photographer
    Yay we got a model to shoot already
    haha so when are we shooting? tml n tues i trying out a photg assist for 2 days only..hope can learn something basic from there..

  15. #515

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Ha yes you'll probably make a good model cum Photographer
    Yay we got a model to shoot already
    WAH!!!!!
    You guys is too fast! I m not good enuff to be the Great element la!!!
    It will End your Photography Hobby! Hahahaha
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    WAH!!!!!
    You guys is too fast! I m not good enuff to be the Great element la!!!
    It will End your Photography Hobby! Hahahaha
    actually qing initially started the thread on shooting each other mah..but i have met yoshima before. I only met some at chinese garden for the sunrise. Left early and didnt get to meet qing too. =S

  17. #517

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha so when are we shooting? tml n tues i trying out a photg assist for 2 days only..hope can learn something basic from there..
    Do you mean - Photograper Assistant ??

    No way for me to be The Model for you guys! You will bang the wall when photo shoot me Hahahhaaha
    Even without lady element still can shoot. Be Creative!!!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Do you mean - Photograper Assistant ??

    No way for me to be The Model for you guys! You will bang the wall when photo shoot me Hahahhaaha
    Even without lady element still can shoot. Be Creative!!!
    yup it is. go there do labour..haha.. aiyah is redsun and YOU who say u can be model leh..haha if not we just shoot street lor..alot unknowing models, guys and girls bao ka liao

  19. #519

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    actually qing initially started the thread on shooting each other mah..but i have met yoshima before. I only met some at chinese garden for the sunrise. Left early and didnt get to meet qing too. =S
    You met me before mah??? I dont think so
    I only apprear at CosFest 070707
    I was the start of shooting lying on the floor
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Photography @ Chinese Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    You met me before mah??? I dont think so
    I only apprear at CosFest 070707
    I was the start of shooting lying on the floor
    no i nv meet u b4. never meet TS as well though posting so much on this thread of his..haha..nv see him reply much here. mainly ambious, redsun, explorerz me and u quite responsive.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •