Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Transformer Cosplay!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Thumbs up Transformer Cosplay!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMUlSe1sjM

    Got it from VR forum! Very cool!

    Really transform!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    wah, wah, wah!!

    darn cool!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMUlSe1sjM

    Got it from VR forum! Very cool!

    Really transform!!!
    Wah! my boy would like it

  4. #4

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    I am truly impressed

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    Nice...

  6. #6
    Member noob sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore,
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    the starscream like real

  7. #7
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    On another note, transformer from hell of an imagination.

    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/phot...ots.php?page=1

    Checkout the Canon transformer at page 3.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    On another note, transformer from hell of an imagination.

    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/phot...ots.php?page=1

    Checkout the Canon transformer at page 3.
    I notice the logo on the cam is Decepticon. So Nikon will be the Autobot?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    I notice the logo on the cam is Decepticon. So Nikon will be the Autobot?
    back in the original series there were a trio of Decepticons who could transform into a camera. They were collectively called reflector and did the same thing soundwave did: spies.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Transformer Cosplay!

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    back in the original series there were a trio of Decepticons who could transform into a camera. They were collectively called reflector and did the same thing soundwave did: spies.
    The Reflector trio each is called ISObot, ShutterBot and ApertureBot?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •