Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canew Canew where're u?! The US Grand Prix is today!

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1 United States Grand Prix. (17 Jun. 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Your reason of not starting a US GP (I forgot which year) because wanna sleep seem a bit funny and ridiculars to me at that time. I was thinking 'huh? wanna sleep, so cannot start thread!'
    Hhahahaaa. I too find it ridiculous too! Wah! I really said like that ah!

Default Re: Canew Canew where're u?! The US Grand Prix is today!

Now I know what the European audience thinks of waking up at 4 in the morning to watch a GP held in this part of the world. No wonder Mr. Ecclestone wants to hold a night race in Asia. It all boils down to plain simple money. TV audiences, advertising money. MONEY rules !!!

McLaren is sure on a high and Ferrari is left wondering what has it done wrong. Hamilton is enjoying himself and Alonso is feeling the heat. Without Schumi, I don't have a favourite driver to support. As long as I see a Ferrari driver on the podium, I will be happy.

Less than 2 hrs to go. Its a struggle to stay awake for the entire race and a bigger struggle to stay awake in office tomorrow afternoon.

I just hope Ferrari does something magical to at least split the McLarens.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Bro asterixsg, nice to see you again. Long time no see. Where have you been? Touring Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro asterixsg, nice to see you again. Long time no see. Where have you been? Touring Europe?
    Hi Canew,
    Yeah, have been away for a couple of weeks. Was in Shanghai. Got back home last night.

I know you must be grinning from ear to ear, to see the McLarens 1-2

Saw the Canadian GP on Shanghai sports channel - no Star sports coverage where I stayed. Was about to sleep when I saw Kubica's crash - thought he had died, his body looked like those dummies that are used during crash testing. Its a miracle he survived.

We should organize an outing to watch one of the races LIVE on TV, when F1 returns to Europe. I haven't found an affordable place to watch the race at any of the cafes.

Does anyone know about that place in Hougang where you can watch the race LIVE ?

Cheers.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

asterixsg, nice to have you back.

Yup, McLaren 1-2 of cos happy lah!

" We should organize an outing to watch one of the races LIVE on TV, when F1 returns to Europe." - ya, good idea!

Wow! Hamilton won his 2nd consecutive race, beating Alonso. He now leads Alonso by 10 points!

Sad.....Ferrari can only post a 3rd and 4th placing
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Yay! Another MaLaren 1-2.

But looks like Ferrari have closed the gap eh! (taking 3rd & 4th.)

Good show by McLaren - they sure have dominated the early part of the season.
    Hamilton showed that he won't get easily flustered by Alonso's tactics. Super drive to defend his position after the 1st round of pitstops.
    Ferrari has to find a way to qualify on P1 and P2 and then get their drivers to work together to keep the McLarens behind them.
    At this rate, the only excitement this year would be whether Hamilton can be world champion or not - with his current form and McLaren's reliability, that seems to be quite possible.

On to France next...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12